Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a crush
So I have a big crush on this gay boy who is a few months older than me. I think he may like me too. We talk a lot, but don't get to see each other in person much, because I'm homeschooled and he's not. I'm not allowed to tell anyone else I'm gay (my mom said), but he is so cute, sweet, and we have so much in common. I'm 17 and have never had a boyfriend. What do I do? :frown:

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I'd just talk to him and see for SURE that he feels the same, hun. Smile You two can take it slow...don't worry if it's not very conventional. As long as you have fun together and treat each other right, you should give it a shot. Smile
[/COLOR]

^ best advice

Yeah, just chat with him and get to know him...you don't have to say anything about being gay, and don't even have to tell him you are gay, something people just sense and then you can just go with the flow.

Actions speak louder than words is a quote that comes to mind Wink

I really like him a lot. I'll have to talk to him more.

JisthenewK Wrote:I really like him a lot. I'll have to talk to him more.

Definately...nothing to lose Wink

JisthenewK Wrote:What do I do? :frown:
you have no choice, honey Confusedmile: you have fall in love.... and that will be a long fall
I fell happy for you and your friend

...and tell your mom it's 2012 and you'll tell whomever you like that you're gay.

Good luck with the crush and just let your feelings guide you.

My advice would be to talk to him, judging by the posts that's pretty much the general suggestion here. I don't advise going in hoping for a relationship, especially if your mum doesn't like it. It's a sad fact that while living with her you'll have to deal with her rules... However, if you know he's gay just talk to him without any gaurds up, but don't go in expecting a boyfriend. If he is into you he'll probably pick up on your body language and may bring up the possibility of a relationship. However, it's probably a good idea to remeber that he may just want to be friends and you do need to ask yourself if that is ok with you, jsut being friends. If so, go for it and I wish you the best of luck Smile

This is an older thread at this point. I told him and he didn't like me back. It hurt, but I'm okay.