Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO. I might still have a CRUSH.
I think I still have a crush on my ex-best friend. We didn't talk for a year and so.
I loved him a lot. I think he loved me too. He's so beautiful and omg, nooo, I got over him though.
Haven't I? But it's been more than a year argrgrg.
I hate him. He needs to come out already.

Thanks for sharing. That's practically a poem.

Here's hoping your heart heals soon.

You have a lot of love to give. It should be given.

Thank you so much. That was very kind of you. (You're such a Pisces)

Why did you stop talking?

You may have to accept that, even if he IS gay, he doesn't feel 'that' way about you.

I know crushes are hard to control but you sound like you're in pain. Don't do that to yourself Smile

Good luck.

EDIT: No. Is a Complete Sentence. That doesn't have anything to do with this but I learned that today!

waiting for something uncertain is a pain in the ass, get over your crush! see the world, meet people, be happy with someone you love and love you back

JackBoneTX Wrote:EDIT: No. Is a Complete Sentence. That doesn't have anything to do with this but I learned that today!

lol

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Hardhead is a Pisces?

yeah, he sure acts like one
now that you mention it.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Nose-pick

[Image: 163042-hand-grenade.jpg]

I've got my fingers in my ears.

If it's been a year and you're still pining, it's not a crush it's an obsession/infatuation. While somewhat cute and "romantic", it's probably not healthy to put your life on hold for that long for something that will (probably) never happen.

Borg69 Wrote:If it's been a year and you're still pining, it's not a crush it's an obsession/infatuation. While somewhat cute and "romantic", it's probably not healthy to put your life on hold for that long for something that will (probably) never happen.

^^ This. And best of luck

DreamMaker --- everyone your age goes through that first big hard crush. I did at the age you started your crush. Ask anyone else and they'll tell you the same thing.

Questions like yours are the #1 questions in GS

You'll get over it. It's sad that you and he can't still be friends though.

Dear OP.

Snap out of it.

Best Wishes,

RB.