Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from California
Hi everyone, my name is Lisa.
I'm 33, monogamous bisexual, and I live in California. I'm also a single widow with two children.

I used to be in GSA club in college, but since graduating I haven't really had any LGBT friends I could talk with. This seems like a great place to meet friends. Confusedmile:
Looking forward to joining the discussions here.

Welcome Lisa! Welcome
I'm new here as well. Have fun on the site!
Hope to see you around.

Thanks Magicguide Smile

Hello. I'm new as well just joined today! Hope to see you around

Hello Lisa Welcome to the family. Confusedmile:

Welcome! Wavey

Lisa Wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Lisa.
I'm 33, monogamous bisexual, and I live in California. I'm also a single widow with two children.

I used to be in GSA club in college, but since graduating I haven't really had any LGBT friends I could talk with. This seems like a great place to meet friends. Confusedmile:
Looking forward to joining the discussions here.

Welcome to you, Lisa. Nice that you've found GaySpeak. Everyone's experience can be helpful. So join in the discussion and the merriment and we hope you have a good time with the members here. You are very young to be a widow. May I ask how that happened?

angiemari Wrote:Hello. I'm new as well just joined today! Hope to see you around

Hello Angiemari and Welcome to GaySpeak to you too. Two bisexual girls who join on the same day. Is that a sign? What are your circumstances then Angiemari? What made you look for a gay site such as this one?

Hi Lisa welcome to Gayspeak. :Confusedmile:

Hi Lisa!
Though I am new here myself, I gotta say.. This place is awesome!
Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have so far.