Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The people on GaySpeak
You are all angels. This is one of my favourite sites. I love you all so much! How did you find GaySpeak, how long have you been here, and what do you love most here?

i am only ~90% angel
about 1.5year
googles (gay forum) //when connexion.com closed due to internal implosion

aww <3

Well I was googling around and saw this Smile. I've been here for a couple of months. & I love all of the different opinions and how open a lot of people here are.

Nawwww how sweet.

I joined May last year after what may have been 3 months of asking from my youngest son , Jess (RockerBlocks).

He wanted to share me ,with the people who had their family turn their back on them .
I was totally blown away by his generosity.

So here I am , I love this place and my online family.
Bighug

weeeeeellllllllll the forum I was on before had a lgbt section but not much was going on there so I found this site through goolge and I love it Confusedexy-kisses-smiley-

adore the variety of people. been on for about a year

Been a member since 2009, but lurked for a bit before actually joining (so probably been reading since late 2008 .. wow its been that long :eek: ).

Found GaySpeak through Google after the gay forum I originally was on just closed one day without warning.
There's a couple other gay forum sites I've since found (& probably spend more time on one of those than here LOL)

Google - 10 months - love it! Thumbgrin

Aww, Thanks ^_^

I joined sometime in the spring due to my overwhelming lonliness and needed to talk to some people who understood (I'm so deep in the closet, you'd have to travel halfway across narnia to find me in yet another closet.) I left cause a people was being rude and I was tired of it. I came back cause I have no friends irl that are on this island and I wanted someone to talk to. yup yup.

Over a year ago (Actually late August, I didn't come here until September on 2011) I moved somewhere nice where I didn't have most of my old friends anymore, and while I still do jobs I tend to do them in spurts because of gas concerns (which involved a lot of delivery in the area I used to live) so I have a lot more free time as well.

At first I tried a lesbian site but for some strange reason it said my hotmail address was banned even though I never heard of them and the only lesbian site I ever joined was actually just IMDB talk on The L Word (that is, not really lesbian, just the majority of others there to talk about that show were). I expanded my search and came here and answered a couple on impulse not sure if I was going to stay, but stay I did.

And I stay because I like the company. Confusedmile: