Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about sex
Okay so I turned 18 in may and have been exploring sex since then. Sometimes though I feel like I have too much sex. Was wondering how many times on average/ how many people do most gay guys sleep with? (per week/per year/etc.)
I was involved with someone most of the summer but around like august-october I kinda went through a slut phase and am gradually trying to stop.

dragoongary200 Wrote:Okay so I turned 18 in may and have been exploring sex since then. Sometimes though I feel like I have too much sex. Was wondering how many times on average/ how many people do most gay guys sleep with? (per week/per year/etc.)
I was involved with someone most of the summer but around like august-october I kinda went through a slut phase and am gradually trying to stop.

I've only been out for a year and have only been with one guy and had one hook-up. I go for quality, not quanitity. Wink

dragoongary200 Wrote:Okay so I turned 18 in may and have been exploring sex since then. Sometimes though I feel like I have too much sex. Was wondering how many times on average/ how many people do most gay guys sleep with? (per week/per year/etc.)

I've gone through something similar, this year I've been with around 15-20 guys, compared to 1 guy and 1 girl last year lol. There have also been other guys that I have just kissed (and girls)

Try not to worry about it and do what makes you happy Smile

Tombo Wrote:I've gone through something similar, this year I've been with around 15-20 guys, compared to 1 guy and 1 girl last year lol. There have also been other guys that I have just kissed (and girls)

Try not to worry about it and do what makes you happy Smile

Thanks for the advice. I've recently met this guy and we aren't in a relationship lately but he's basically what got me thinking about this. Nothing he said, just that the way I feel changed. One of my issues is no matter how safe I am, I still freak out about catching something, I'm just a little paranoid.

Really, it's an individual thing. I know of some that have oh a couple hundred partners over about a decade, others 1-4 in a lifetime.

As for how often you have sex, even if with a monogamous partner, again it's individual. Some couples only 1-2 a week, if that and it's fine,others 3-4 times a week, a few daily. It's all fine as long as it works for you.

Now if you think it's a problem, then you need to correct it and find what really is right for you.

dragoongary200 Wrote:Thanks for the advice. I've recently met this guy and we aren't in a relationship lately but he's basically what got me thinking about this. Nothing he said, just that the way I feel changed. One of my issues is no matter how safe I am, I still freak out about catching something, I'm just a little paranoid.

There should be health clinics where you can get tested, if you are that worried.

I think it depends. I've heard of others that go through a slut phase. I think that it is good that you are doing this with safety in mind. Yes, I would get tested or make sure you have adequate protection. Based on the fact that you are "trying to gradually stop" I can tell that you are very concerned about your sexual activity. Whether it's disease or you feel that you are doing it too much. I'm not sure of the details of who you are having sex with. Just because someone's interested doesn't mean that you have to. My thing is only have sex with a person that you really feel connected with or someone who is totally hot and you can't pass it up. I don't know if this makes sense. Good Luck!

dragoongary200 Wrote:Thanks for the advice. I've recently met this guy and we aren't in a relationship lately but he's basically what got me thinking about this. Nothing he said, just that the way I feel changed. One of my issues is no matter how safe I am, I still freak out about catching something, I'm just a little paranoid.

Something similar happened to me, I met a guy that was great for me (the only thing he wouldn't tell me was his age which was annoying) and he decided I was too slutty and not ready for a relationship (in his eyes), I had already started cutting down before this but afterwards I cut down further.

I'm also scared of catching things Dogrun

i went through something similar when i accepted the fact that im gay in about one year i had about 20-30 partners. now though i am in a closed relationship with a man that i love very much and while we only see each other on the weekends, we have sex about 5-6 times a week, so about twice a day. but that might also have to due to the fact that we see each other 3 days a week and the fact that we have only been dating for about 3.5 months

only you can know how much is enough and how little is not enough.

As long as you are not ashamed with what you do and your healthy then where is the problem?