Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Area Meet & Greet
Hi all,

I've been giving it a lot of thought lately and it occurred to me that we need a Seattle area meet and greet for everyone in and around the PNW area. Let's see if we can't put together a time and place for us locals to meet each other face to face. It should be somewhere neutral that we are all comfortable with and preferably on the weekend so most of us can attend.

I'm hoping for a large turnout. Even a small get together is good, but the bigger the better.

Is anyone interested in attending the event and where and when should we make it? Let's start planning something.

I have a friend up in Kingston who wants me to move to Seattle.
I wish I could, I think I would like it there....just dont have the money.
Plus, the job market still sucks.

Sorry but i'm a little busy being on THE EAST COAST. *Insert endless rage here* LOL.

Too far away for me LOL

Hopefully there more members in your area & the Meet & Greet will happen Smile something like that would be cool.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Sorry but i'm a little busy being on THE EAST COAST. *Insert endless rage here* LOL.

I think Beau understands, and was sorta directing this at people in his area.

You could make a similar come together thread for people in your area.

It's a two hour drive (if traffic isn't fux0r-ed) for me... and I'm driving a Mommy Missile with a window that won't roll up lately... I'm thug lyfe that way.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I think Beau understands, and was sorta directing this at people in his area.

You could make a similar come together thread for people in your area.

The endless rage was a referance to the fact that I have been wanting to move to seattle forever- and now i have to miss this lovely get together. not a bad idea though. go rent out a center and have a blast. Pinkieone

Oh, OK - You seemed upset, I didn't know why.

I'll come.

People here live close enough to actually meet? o: *Jealous*