Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual prejudice
Hi, I’m currently doing some research into the views and perceptions of others via an online questionnaire. The study aims to provide further insight into the prejudices which lie within sexuality. I would therefore be very grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to complete the questionnaire in the link below:

Thank you!

Jess x

https://new.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_eaJSHr1aS31RE5m&SVID=Prod

Hey I know these questionnaires are annoying but research in this area is scarce and I really need participants so I can explore sexual prejudice further!

so if you don't mind spending 10 minutes or so to fill this questionnaire i will be very grateful

https://new.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_eaJSHr1aS31RE5m&SVID=Prod

I'll take a look at it ...

x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi penny!

I tried but i couldnt finish it. i find it confusing, intrusive and annoying like any psychological questionnaire that respects itself.

I reached the question you ask to rate out of hundred how important is to me for who i am: sexual orientation age ,gender ethnicity ect i find difficult to answer because i dont see myself as a percentage of group of things but i tried... then i went on the question and you ask to write a story on something recent and say how i felt... i cant continue filling the questionnaire but maybe others can.

It's for a good cause so good luck.

OMG
I tried filling that in but I got halfway through and lost the will to live.

Very sorry. On a scale of 0-100, I'd say I was about 80 sorry. Well. 40.

I'm currently filling it out... whether I finish is another matter... wish you could have warned us what it would be like!! Having a few Oh FFS moments!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Having a few Oh FFS moments!
I did exactly the same! :biggrin:

Wilem Wrote:OMG
I tried filling that in but I got halfway through and lost the will to live.

Very sorry. On a scale of 0-100, I'd say I was about 80 sorry. Well. 40.

LoL........

This does not bode well. It has taken me three attempts to enter the date. What on earth are the questions going to look like? :eek:

Aha ... clever Wink