Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend got raped.
Well my feelings are that of a blood red rage. What happened is the rapist we will call him joe and my friend we will call him frank. Joe got Frank drunk and took him to his home. Frank believes there is good in everyone and is one of the most nice natured boys I have met, so I imagine it wouldn't be a hard thing to get frank back to your house. It's been brooding in me since I found out yesterday and I'v been wanting to go to his house and do something (but I know I'd probably do something stupid. Haven't really talked to Frank about it that much either. (Also Frank is only 16 and joe is 23)

Next time I see Joe I'm going to tell him that he is a shit human being and is scum.
RAGE!

EDIT, and edit again, Joe is older. OK, I just got up. According to Wikipedia, which I am not in the mood to question right now, in New Zealand the legal age of consent is 16 and over. So, it is Frank's call on whether or not to press charges.

Sorry to hear this happened Kiid Sad

How did you find out? If Frank told you directly, then speaking to Frank may be a good idea. Give him love and support, maybe work out what's the next step. e.g. Tell the police maybe?

If it wasn't Frank who told you, and he doesn't know that you know, I'd be cautious. If I were in his situation I'd feel quite vulnerable and very embarrassed. Not something I'd want everyone to know about. So, I guess be gentle.

Oh my god that's terrible.
How could he be so callous as to take advantage of someone, especially someone 7 years younger than him.

Sad What a shame these kinds of self-serving hedonistic bastards exist and co-mingle with innocent people.

Lilitu Wrote:Oh my god that's terrible.
How could he be so callous as to take advantage of someone, especially someone 7 years younger than him.

Sad What a shame these kinds of self-serving hedonistic bastards exist and co-mingle with innocent people.

They are every where :/

Rawr Wrote:Sorry to hear this happened Kiid Sad

How did you find out? If Frank told you directly, then speaking to Frank may be a good idea. Give him love and support, maybe work out what's the next step. e.g. Tell the police maybe?

If it wasn't Frank who told you, and he doesn't know that you know, I'd be cautious. If I were in his situation I'd feel quite vulnerable and very embarrassed. Not something I'd want everyone to know about. So, I guess be gentle.

I will be telling him to go to the police.
Joe has even tried to have his way with me when he get me drunk. He's a shit excuse for a human.

I am sorry to hear that Kiid.

Chase Wrote:may be much more dangerous than you think he is. I won't interfere anymore than that.

I think that's exactly the reason why the police should be contacted IF your friend feels like it. It may not be the first time the a* did it.

I am not familiar with your country law, Kiid, but I would do maximum I could to not sweep it under the carpet.

Kiid Wrote:I will be telling him to go to the police.
Joe has even tried to have his way with me when he get me drunk. He's a shit excuse for a human.

What was a 23 year old doing getting a 16 year old drunk to begin with? I think he is dangerous.

Good luck getting justice.:frown:

It sounds like you're handling it better then I would, I would have introduced Joe to a cattle prod.Fork_off
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]