Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the long term
Does being bottom in long terms creates medical issues? Back.. there?

more risk for infection
gay sex not just recently invented by mankind, tried and true, enjoy.

There are plenty of websites online if you google it. I found one, but I cannot post the link to the site because I dont have 50 posts under my belt. Darn forum rules.

I think this question truly does deserve a full insight into whether or not bottoming over X amount of years will cause irreversible damage or not.

A good friend of mine who is 31 years my senior just had a small operation a few weeks back on his ass, basically they just had to cut and place a few stitches in there to tighten things back up as he was having difficulties controlling his ass to the extent he was soiling his under wear occasionally. :/
Now in saying that this man has enjoyed many a fists in his time and has apparently taken 40 years for it to get to the stage it did so in my mind that's a bloody fantastic run.
But realistically bottoming SHOULD not cause damage if done correctly but its once a little bit of damage is done to those selected muscles everything can and will start to go down hill...So take care of those asses chaps.

Pro tip: novelty sex toys are not intended to be inserted in your pooper.

if you push yourself too hard too fast then you can cause damage, but if you know your limits and work on the muscles then it would be very hard to do any lasting damage.

its just another muscle its like asking can you do any permanent damage to you back lifting weights.

A penis is not a fist.... Rolleyes

Long term, no matter if you take it up the arse or not, chances are high you will develop hemorrhoids and other interesting things. Human anuses are pretty weak and the average First World diet is so terrible lots of men strain daily, thus run a much higher risk for anus issues.

Infection is the number one threat to a bottom, you are more prone to contract things like HIV because no matter how often you get your butt pounded, the reality is that the friction (even well lubed dick causes friction) causes micro tears.

Those open you up for infections of all sorts - HIV, STDS, and normal every day run of the mill infections.

There is no reason why with a wee bit of care, lots of lube and rest between sex sessions you cant live to be a ripe old age with no anus issues... Its when you get to start sticking those huge dildos (the size of small animals) and whole fists up yonder that things start to go a bit off.

From my limited research, I seem to remember reading that there is a negative link between bottoming and prostate cancer... As in those that bottom are less likely to get it.

Even a normal sized penis scares me, im not thinking about being.. fisted.

I think those oversized dildos, butt plugs and fisting aren't that good for you, especially regularly - even a big dick is quite "normal" compared to those. Personally I'm not worried about long term issues of being bottom, because I don't even want to loose my ass with regular use of those toys, I want to keep my ass tight to please the top.