Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hey all! Smile

Was just googling around and found this great forum, and was blown away!!

Finally a decent forum that's not just a hook-up board.

Anyway, a little about me I guess....I live in the mountains, and I would make someone a good housewife...lol. I like to do all that domestic stuff, but I'm also a guy all the same, so I like to think of myself as the best of both worlds Wink

40, divorced, with a great teenaged son who is open minded and lovable.

I stay in shape as best I can, although I do have a bit of a PC game addiction (MMOs mainly) that I will not give up for anything.

My ex-wife was understanding of me being bi back then....and after our marriage ended we remained good friends. I discovered that I had lost all interest in females at that point, and just came to the realization that my only real sexual interest was as a bottom.

I am what I am, I've always said, and I will never be ashamed of being me.

Anyway....if I keep writing this book, there won't be anything left for me to talk about here in future posts Tongue

Glad to be here....hope to have some fun times!

Welcome to the forum!

There will always be plenty to talk about.

Smile Hi TaoRaven, welcome to the forum. It's refreshing to read a first-post that is positive from the beginning to the end Smile

hello , welcome ~

Hello, good day to you.

Welcome to the forum. Multijump

Hello, TaoRaven, and Welcome to GaySpeak. How long has it been since you've been out of your marriage? Have you met a partner of the right gender yet? Anyway, nice to have you on board.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, TaoRaven, and Welcome to GaySpeak. How long has it been since you've been out of your marriage? Have you met a partner of the right gender yet? Anyway, nice to have you on board.

oh....like six years, going on seven now.

Did some dating afterwards, but still haven't found the right guy yet. Not really looking too hard...I figure if it's meant to be, it will happen naturally Smile

And to everyone who has replied...thanks for the warm welcome!!! I really appreciate it!

Welcome to gs Smile

Hi Sis, welcome :3.

Another Housewife <3, we can team up against the Men on this board lol. Jk

Also, I would love to live in the mountains! Nature is sure to be abound there, and while being born and living on a tropical (or sub-tropical technically) island is full of nature and seems great to most, I wouldn't mind some mountains... Seems romantic lol.

Have hubby cutting wood outside and be baking a pumpkin pie :p. And then rest it on the sill and he comes running to the house and... Oh let me stop xD

Welcome gurl, don't mind me lol