Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigfoot real or fake?
Is Bigfoot real or fake?
An eye for an eye

Fake. That infamous film of bigfoot just looks like a man in a hairy costume.

LONDONER Wrote:Fake. That infamous film of bigfoot just looks like a man in a hairy costume.

Are you talking about the Patterson Tape from the 60s
An eye for an eye

Probably. I don't remember when it was filmed. It was this one:

Yeah that's the one.
An eye for an eye

Should put all the daddy lovers in a quiver since it seems that the prerequisite of a daddy is that they should be large and covered in hair!! Ha ha.

LONDONER Wrote:Should put all the daddy lovers in a quiver since it seems that the prerequisite of a daddy is that they should be large and covered in hair!! Ha ha.

A good one Londoner. Smile
An eye for an eye

Bigfoot is fake, Sasquatch on the other hand is real.

And yes I would date Sasquatch - I had a thing for his relative, Chewbacca... Tall, hairy and oh so cuddly... SO I guess yeah, there are those who are seeking tall, very hairy 'daddies'.

Personally, all those daddies posted on the "Daddy of the Day" thread, look to me as if they've just come down out of the trees!

Danny Boi, you sure are inquisitive Wink . You must've been a Reporter or Scientist in your previous life. As a believed(my family believes, I kinda do) reincarnation of my Grandmother's Father, on my Mother's side, I would've been a Nurse, as that's what he was.

As for Big Foot/ Sasquatch/ Yowie-Wowie/ Yeti, you'll only be able to truely know if your mind and spirit is open. Skepticism and Doubt tend to close doors. While curiosity and ambivalency is a gate way and is neutral ground.

It doesn't mean if you do believe, that you'll see some having an Orgy outside your house, but rather means you believe in the possibilities and allows for your door to be opened, if not cracked ajar.

But we've been through this on the Medium thread Wink