Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it so hard to find a gay relationship !
I feel like Im going to be single forever being Gay it's just always something when it comes to trying to get in a relationship. I've tried the whole hookup sites and stuff but hooking up its just not me after the fact I feel disgusting and dirty , it's just not me but I'm at the point were I don't know what to ! I mean I'm young 18 but still . Any Advice ?

You're only 18, you have many years to find anyone that's relationship material so stop using the fact that lots of others start relationships young as a benchmark for yourself.

the best kind of relationships are the ones that happen out of nowhere, so stop looking and the right person will come to you when the time is right Big Grin my opinion at least.

All of the above is true but so too is the fact that ANY quality partner is difficult to find. Gay or straight.

Quality PEOPLE are few and far between.

That's why it's so special when you find someone SPECIAL.

Smile

Relationships......solid ones, Gay or straight are a bitch to come across. I did not enter my first SERIOUS one till i turned 23. and we're still together. And it literally came out of nowhere. So never lose hope.

Mick

Thanks guys & latebloomer you are so RIGHT !

I think it's really important to concentrate on developing you. Grow comfortable in your on skin and content on your own. Do the things you enjoy and try not to focus so much on finding someone. Show people who you are and build friendships.

I think love happens unexpectedly but relationships take time to build.

azulai Wrote:I think it's really important to concentrate on developing you. Grow comfortable in your on skin and content on your own. Do the things you enjoy and try not to focus so much on finding someone. Show people who you are and build friendships.

I think love happens unexpectedly but relationships take time to build.

I'd have to agree with azulai. Focus on your development and interests. Constantly thinking about being in a relationship will only drive you crazy haha.

Relationships/friendships come and go throughout your life. You're bound to meet that one guy to share your experiences with. It just takes time.

I think the fact that it's hard to come by a solid gay relationship is a good thing. It makes us work that much harder in a relationship.

anyone who has a meaningful loving relationship , whether they're gay or not , just got lucky and then chose to work hard at their relationship when they found it

PoeticJustice Wrote:I feel like Im going to be single forever being Gay it's just always something when it comes to trying to get in a relationship. I've tried the whole hookup sites and stuff but hooking up its just not me after the fact I feel disgusting and dirty , it's just not me but I'm at the point were I don't know what to ! I mean I'm young 18 but still . Any Advice ?
your trying to hard the minute quit trying u will find someone or someone will find u just b yourself.