Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo advice
OK, I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. For 44 years I was straight, I am currently married. 6 months ago I met a man that I have fallen in love with. We have an incredibly passionate relationship. I adore this man and treasure every moment with him. After romancing me for 4 months we made love which was the first time for me. Now I cannot seem to get enough of this man inside of me and I feel an incredible bond to my lover who took my anal virginity. We are both very masculine men but in bed he is completely dominant. He asked me recently if I would be willing to tattoo his initials along the inside of my butt crack as a permanent sign of his taking of my virginity and as a sign of fealty and respect to him as his lover. I am incredibly turned on by this and I am willing to do it. We are not really a kinky couple but the thought of his marking of me really turns me on. Has anyone heard of something like this or done it? I'm sure it will hurt some but just curious if anyone has gone through it.

I have heard of people tatooing their partners name on there shoulder. But never where you said.
It's your body do it if you want but remember its there for ever. Even if you remove it there will be a scare.
An eye for an eye

I know of a few couples who have 'branded' themselves to each other. However these tats rarely happen spur of the moment and definitely not to be done this soon in a relationship.

You are currently married - So I have to wonder how you explain this new tat to the wife.

Lets say you get a divorce and this 'relationship' with this fella peters out (dies), how do you explain to your next lover those initials without it feeling embarrassing? How many guys do you think want to be with a guy who has been 'branded' in such a fashion?

The there is the whole 'I'm a bottom' thing. If you have sex with the lights on every guy you do have sex with is going to be competing with this fella - sure the letters are tiny, but they are in a place which most tops will be looking down at when he is doing the mounting.

A guy's ego is a delicate thing, especially when it comes to sex. Seeing the initials of your first stamped on your arse is going to deflate egos and possibly deflate other things.

If you want a tat to commemorate this occasion, I would suggest a small symbol. Does this fellow have a favorite flower? If so how about a 1-2" image of that flower on a hip - symbolizing your deflowering. Better yet, an image of that flower with a petal falling off....

No not the middle of the lower back, and not in the butt crack - too many questions will be raised when potential mates will see it.

On the hip would work rather well. This way you can come up with an alternate story behind the flower and what it means so those who may be 'upset' by the whole 'You have been deflowered by X' tale can be told something 'safe' for their mind.

wait till the first time glow wears off, then get that big gay tattoo

are you guys still married? work on the divorce first priority.

Being branded is a BAD idea...
Unless,
you want every man you're with afterwards
to know his initials too.
If that rocks your socks.... go for it.

Chances are,
being that he's you're first,
it's not going to last....
but who knows?

Shrieeeeek

I am in favor of all types of tattoos, but there is one major rule about what not to ink onto your skin. Never get a tattoo dedicated to a lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, etc. That is the first step to the inevitable bad breakup that will leave a permanent reminder of them on your skin. You will regret it.

Why not "I was here!" lol.... Sorry. Smileydies

Im with the other guys on this. NO!

If you want a tat there, then pick something that means the same thing.
The date, the place, the location....Mickey Mouse, Garfield, flowers, whatever....
just NO initials.

Wow I'm going to really blunt here: that sounds like a terrible terrible idea.
There are so many downfalls to that I don't even want to list them.
Just DON'T do it.
You'll thank yourself later.