Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Wonders Where Shadow Is*
Has anyone seen Shadow recently? :frown:
He has gone AWOL! Earth to Shadow?!!??!!?

Awwwwwwwwwww see you're like a MAGNET to me my dear - I'm right here !!

So sorry that I've not been on recently - work has been MANIC - I've moved into my own little office, and been given a new PC which is proving to be a BIT of a handful the little fiend, 'coz I can't split the feed across two monitors and so I'm having to work off one and that's doing my NUT in ...

... so my presence is going to be intermittent until I can get that up and running again, but then I'll be back fullbore Confusedmile:.

Herz - you're so sweet Bruederlein xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Awwwwwwwwwww see you're like a MAGNET to me my dear - I'm right here !!

So sorry that I've not been on recently - work has been MANIC - I've moved into my own little office, and been given a new PC which is proving to be a BIT of a handful the little fiend, 'coz I can't split the feed across two monitors and so I'm having to work off one and that's doing my NUT in ...

... so my presence is going to be intermittent until I can get that up and running again, but then I'll be back fullbore Confusedmile:.

Herz - you're so sweet Bruederlein xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

WOW!! That was like... MAGIC! Scary! Haha! Herz mwaaaaaah missed you looooads Confusedmile:

Just glad to see you're still alive :biggrin:
And I know what you mean with work, we've been a bit rammed this weekend too due to bad weather :frown: Herz

Lol2

I love that term "rammed" - it's much less coarse than "f****d", but it gives the same picture ...

Bighug

I missed you too love !

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Lol2

I love that term "rammed" - it's much less coarse than "f****d", but it gives the same picture ...

Bighug

I missed you too love !

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Haha indeed! I wonder where it stems from! Glad to hear you are indeed still alive though :biggrin: mwah xx

You honestly thought that Shadow was a goner?!LOL!Oh, Welcome back Shadow!

Dan1089 Wrote:You honestly thought that Shadow was a goner?!LOL!Oh, Welcome back Shadow!

Haha no, not a goner haha, but was starting to wonder if we had been assigned to a dark corner in the back of his mind... hehe!

On a serious note though,how do we know if something bad happened to one of our members?I keep thinking of sudanese and the dire political situation in his country,boy_toy and his issues and before I discovered that Enigma was banned,I thought maybe he kicked the bucket.How would you know that I'm dead?If I'm not online for a whole week.

It's a kind of magic Big Grin

woo... glad to see you back in here shadow!!!

Dan... that's quite a scary thought really... Personally... if I was dead, then I'd probably have RIP messages put on my facebook by family / friends, those from here that have my facebook would then read them and probably let the rest of yas know.

Failing that.. I'm tempted to write a to-do list that someone WILL find should the worst happen!! *shivers*

Dan1089 Wrote:On a serious note though,how do we know if something bad happened to one of our members?I keep thinking of sudanese and the dire political situation in his country,boy_toy and his issues and before I discovered that Enigma was banned,I thought maybe he kicked the bucket.How would you know that I'm dead?If I'm not online for a whole week.
You could do what I just did and check the Members List. Even if he hasn't posted anything recently, boy_toy looked in one day ago, so you could try sending him a private message or an e-mail. If he reads this I wish him well. As for nearly everyone else I bet Albert has been exchanging private messages with them, so you could always ask him ... Wink