Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for a Socially/Romantically inept dolt... please.
I'll try to keep this brief:

I've been receiving some unwanted attention from an older guy on campus, and now I'm getting slightly uncomfortable.

We met at an LGBT meeting thing, and basically, every time he sees me on campus he waves me over and talk my ear off. First time he talked to me he mentioned, in a somewhat veiled sort of way, that he wanted to suck me off. Then he asked for my number and I stupidly gave it to him.... I panicked. I'm a moron, I know.

That was a couple weeks ago. Now he's started to text me. In order to put a stop to things, I manned up and texted him this:

"I feel I should tell you now, that I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I don't want to feel like I'm leading you on, I hope you understand. I do like talking with you and I hope we can be friends."

His response:

"I get that. It's probably good. Let's watch movies, listen to music, and go there should we decide."

Go there should we decide?!?!? Didn't I make it clear that it was a no? Or maybe I didn't...

So, not sure what to say, I texted back:

"Thanks for understanding."

And now he just texted me the following:

"There are many reasons for silence."

WTF??? Is he drunk? Am I stupid? How do I put a stop to this?

My dear Wade....my awesomist piano virtuoso..

you text or say this

"stop adressing me, I'm not interested in you, I'm not into older dudes......."

blunt and to the point...

you were vague in your texting, although I do congratulate you for doing it

people like this will take "let's be friends" as a little loop hole and think that there is still a chance, I'm afraid

then, if you can....change the number...

How much older is this dude?
I know your 25 And if this guy is really that much older It just sounds like he just wants a hot young piece of ass (good for you being a hot young piece of ass). SO unless your going the way Joan rivers Tell us to go (Marry very old and very rich then replace the heart meds with tic-taks)
Ignore him maybe change your phone number and don't let him know where you live

And also "There are many reasons for silence." (sassy black girl voice)Like what da fuck

You're absolutely right Southbiochem. I'm not being clear enough. I forget sometimes that there's such a thing as "gay double speak." When I said, "just friends" I meant that, for fucks sake. I don't know if I can stomach being so blunt twice in one night. I may have to do that another time. In fact, he just texted me that he was going to sleep and that I should text him some movie's I'd like to watch.... so then I texted "good night." His response... "You too. Love you man!" O_o

BabyPolarBear Wrote:And also "There are many reasons for silence." (sassy black girl voice)Like what da fuck

I didn't understand that either.

Oh, and he's not that much older BPB. Late thirties, maybe forty. Flattered as I am, I'm just not interested unfortunately.

Hi,

I don't want your Penis. I don't want your Penis near any orifice of my body nor mines near yours.

I'd appreciate your understanding, because you are making me uncomfortable and I'm not feeling reciprocative towards your Advances/courting.

I am sorry it has come this far without being addressed more sensitively or tactfully, but at this point, I'm not interested or comfortable any longer with our situation.

We can genuinely attempt to be friends, perhaps it could progress from there if we find a mutual attraction in our commonalities, but until such a time, I do not think a relationship is feasable between us.

Again, I am sorry and i'd again appreciate you taking this maturely and not an insult or affront to you.

Sincerely Wade.

~

And then if he tries to get an attitude or threatening, you pull back your fist and ring his seed off his neck. ;3

Make sure you say fuck you a lot and go suck ya mama if he does lol just kidding boo, but seriously;

Be sure to keep yourself safe and aware, even if he seems fine. Doesn't hurt to be prepared in case he loses it, cause girl niggas be crazy gurl.

You know how mama rolls, let him know okay?

PS.

All those fancy pants words ;p . I learned from my cupcake Chasey-Dear. ;3

This has nothing to do with your social ineptitude (whether it's imagined or not); this guy's just strange. When people keep bothering someone for anything sexual although they've respectfully declined, the rules for what's socially acceptable and even appropriate change. You no longer have to focus on being polite, just give him a big firm NO.

Wade Wrote:"You too. Love you man!"

yeah.....not today maybe if you don't feel like it, but this needs to be dealt with soon

seriously...

I can't believe you would air our "dirty laundry" on GS, when you promised you wouldnt!!

I spend three whole nights stalking you, sleeping under your bedroom window, in the RAIN I might add, and this is how you repay me???

Tell him in extensive detail about how the similarities between him and your brother are shockingly obvious, and how gross you think your brother is?

Or more to the point just tell him to leave you alone (LIKE YOU DID), and don't feel bad about it.

Your initial rejection left too many doors open.

I think you need to be more blunt...cruel to be kind.