Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semen is so hard to wash out.
I have a bit of a confession to make...

So, I have a tendency to jerk off at college in empty dark classrooms when ever I get sudden feelings of sexual desire (yes, this happens quite often in fact). I would check every door to see which classrooms are left unlocked. Once I find one, I'll go inside and...uhm, get into business with myself. The thrill of possibly getting caught at any moment is quite a turn on for me. You know, it's all about the danger that gets my blood pumping, hehe!

Back to the point, when I cum, the cum would stain my black jeans. Rinsing it with water doesn't seem to get it off. So, I'll be walking around college with white stains all over my crotch area. Luckily I don't think anyone notices unless they're looking at my crotch.

Damn semen, you are a stubborn substance that's HARD to wash out!

It's called using a washing machine lol.

you could scrub it off using a brush or soak it overnight to soften the stain then rinse it off ..

Just take off your pants until you are finished wiping up. The guys watching the security cameras probably won't mind at all.
I bid NO Trump!

Why don't you do your ejaculation free orgasms that you talked about instead of cumming on yourself. Or cum in your hand and eat it.

Well now you can add to your exhibitionism fetish with dried cum stains! Stay twisted and horny you freak :3
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Well now you can add to your exhibitionism fetish with dried cum stains! Stay twisted and horny you freak :3
Exactly, cause people look at your crotch more than you know.

I used to go commando years ago. I didn't think people could tell until friends started dropping hints. I asked if they could tell and they flat out said "yes!"

Just carry a nice, soft sock with you. Very simple. Insert penis into sock, do business, sock absorbs semen Frog

Gemini Wrote:Just carry a nice, soft sock with you. Very simple. Insert penis into sock, do business, sock absorbs semen Frog

Then throw sock into washer with other whites, and add fabric softener

Another thought. Remove pants. Ejaculate on pants near the ankle. Those who are truly observant will enjoy trying to figure out how that can be.
I bid NO Trump!