Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I have to move on after learning something from the guy i love?
I have known this guy for 3 months now. We only met six times in person and that was for sex. We exchange messages though everyday from the time we know each other.
He is good looking and I immediately get emotionally attached to him.

I treat him with high regard as we always do to all person close and special to us.
And then came the most shocking truth. I texted him one night where he was.
He told me he is on his way home. I jokingly asked if he met someone and he said yes.
Again i asked if he enjoyed it. He said yes but tired as there were 40 of them.
I asked who was the bottom, and he said he was and the other 39 guys used him on one session. (between us, he is TOP)
I do believe he is telling the truth as on the last meeting we had he kept asking me on how i prepare for anal sex.

I got so shocked and bothered with what i've learned. Am not sure what to feel.
He broke my trust and i feel constant jealousy...

Please help what i should do...

For a guy you just have seen 6 times I doubt there's any rule that says you can't date other people (40 seems exaggerate but still)

If you two are barely seeing each other and it's just sex, then you 2 have nothing serious going on, no matter how attached you may be. How could he have betrayed your trust?

Mind you, I'm all for being with one guy and one guy alone, but you have to realize that unless there's some talk of exclusivity you have to accept the possibility of him sleeping around.

If you haven't mentioned these feelings you have for him, do it!

Tell him that for you he means more than just sex, and that you're not comfortable with him seeing ther people and then be prepared for his reply. I tell you this in all honestly, 6 sexual encounters maybe not mean anything else to him than that...

More so, a guy that partakes in a an orgy (40 seems too much, he maybe lying about the number) is no guy you should be trusting in the first place..

And please...have him use condoms if you 2 get together again..

southbiochem Wrote:More so, a guy that partakes in a an orgy (40 seems too much, he maybe lying about the number) is no guy you should be trusting in the first place..

So right! I would move on from this guy, as quickly as I can!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[SIZE="3"]For him to say that ,he was either joking or he wanted you to get mad. If you think he is telling the truth than i would hope you wouldnt ask such a question.(leave him )

I am sure you will find someone else who will treat you with respect. You sound like a great person.

Now if you jokingly asked if he met someone , he may of just been doing the same , since you was texting.[/SIZE]

Clearly you thought 'Relationship possible' and he thought 'Sex party!!!!'

He is in this for just sex, he doesn't have that whole love/romantic thingy going on.

Sorry.

And yes it is possible he was the bottom of a 40 man gangbang. It happens... A bit more than many of us may care to admit....

I would suggest that you evaluate what it is you want here and what he is able to give you.

understand that if he can have sex with 39 other men in a single night, he clearly has a sex drive which no one man can match. And, if this is a habit of his, no matter how willing the spirit may be, he most likely won't stop following that habit.

You are in love. Tell him your feelings and ask him if he has a crush on you. Maybe he is not sure about your attitude to him and he is testing you whether you would be jealous if he told you these. I think talking is the most useful way rather than think about it by your own all the time.

....It's very possible it was a joke. I'm honestly doubtful it's anything but a joke.

thanks guys for your honest comments. I know it is my mistake in the first place to fall so easily to a guy i met online.

As to your doubts if it really happened, it did. And i cannot really believe he is capable of doing such a thing. I tried to chat with him again and tried to brought up the issue.
Am tired of this topic, is what he said.

As a person with purest intention of love, of course i was deeply hurt, and still is though a week had past since that incident. I realized forgetting someone is not that easy, but am getting there...

iamkuchiki Wrote:I have known this guy for 3 months now. We only met six times in person and that was for sex. We exchange messages though everyday from the time we know each other.
southbiochem Wrote:If you two are barely seeing each other and it's just sex, then you 2 have nothing serious going on, no matter how attached you may be. How could he have betrayed your trust?

Your "relationship" consisted of six hookups about every 2 weeks. When he was tired of that, he did something mean just to drive the message home. It's a tough way to learn an important lesson.

The lesson: Don't base emotional attachment on a text-messaging relationship. Texting is for playtime. If you want a relationship, see him in person. It's the only way there can be any sex. It's the only way there can be any communication. Words are not real communication. For real communication you need body language, facial expressions, eye contact, touch, hearing the other person's voice, seeing how he talks with his hands, how he walks, how he does little things for you, how he responds to little things you do for him... The list is actually endless.

If you want change you have to be honest with him.

Also, is there a possibility the 40 guy things was...sarcasm...?