Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah hey.
Hello, Im Huike and yeah I might be jumping the gun here by joining this site.
But yeah whatever Im 15, I dont usually get around to these forum thingy's because I dont really like to share and "express my feelings" but what the heck. Through I do find posting on usless things that will end up being deleted later annoying and distrubing.
Well yeah im currently residing in Ca, winnipeg.
...k well
Someone hold my hand?

Edit: I do want to point out that the profile questions are really annoying cant It be like shortened and like shit cant we answer that in a forum?

Huike Wrote:Hello, Im Huike and yeah I might be jumping the gun here by joining this site.
But yeah whatever Im 15, I dont usually get around to these forum thingy's because I dont really like to share and "express my feelings" but what the heck. Through I do find posting on usless things that will end up being deleted later annoying and distrubing.
Well yeah im currently residing in Ca, winnipeg.
...k well
Someone hold my hand?

Edit: I do want to point out that the profile questions are really annoying cant It be like shortened and like shit cant we answer that in a forum?

A lot of people are annoyed by the profile questions and quite honestly, quite a lot of people don't even bother to answer them. I know I didn't. So you don't need to answer them to belong to this site as a member.
Hello Huike, and welcome to the site. What actually made you want to join? You said you'd like someone to hold your hand so why would you want someone to hold your hand?... Is it to walk you through certain aspects of gay life or what it means to be gay? What aspects would your questions be about?

Hiya, your post was a bit confusing but welcome to the forums anway! you can be yourself and express however much or however little you want to

antm55 Wrote:Hiya, your post was a bit confusing but welcome to the forums anway! you can be yourself and express however much or however little you want to

I second that, and of course you can feel free to join in a discussion or just be content to read it and say nothing yourself.

That was a reply.
lol When I was talking about someone hold my hand...nvm..Laugh1
Well the questions dont really matter to me, but I do find it annoying...and for joining...well to be honest I do have some problems :S

Huike Wrote:That was a reply.
Well the questions dont really matter to me, but I do find it annoying...and for joining...well to be honest I do have some problems :S

Problems you say... We've all had or have some problems at some time or other, sometimes we've even found a solution. Difficult to help out with the problems though, unless you state what they are? Are you beginning to question your sexual identity, or has something arisen in your current life that makes you doubt?

Huike Wrote:That was a reply.

Do you mind talking about them? we have all prolly had the same problems before so im sure we can help

Welcome Huike...

If you feel you can discuss your problems... some of the guys here I'm sure will be able to give some sound advice.

antm55 Wrote:Hiya, your post was a bit confusing but welcome to the forums anway! you can be yourself and express however much or however little you want to

princealbertofb Wrote:I second that, and of course you can feel free to join in a discussion or just be content to read it and say nothing yourself.

I totally disagree, I kinda liked your first post.... made me giggle for some reason but then I giggle to make myself feel grand

Hope you will join in the discussions and they wont be deleting anything here :biggrin:

Hi Huike, and welcome to Gayspeak Bighug.

It's nice to meet you - feel free to contribute to any (or all !!) of the existing threads we've got going on ... and as they boys have already mentioned, if you do decide you'd like to tell us what's on your mind, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to try and help you make sense of it ...

Everybody here is sound, so I'd suggest taking a chance and letting us help you (if we can).

Cheers !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!