Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freinds mum asks my advice
We'll as you know I have been sleeping with her son for a year and today she phones me and asks me what should she do as her son was talking to her last night and said that he don't like sex with his gf and he don't now what to do.

If he isn't into her he should break up with her, and try his best to not lead people on in the future. Note that you have an agenda here: You are naturally wanting him to be available... But if you are going to give any advice, make sure it's honest and objective.

hes caught in a corner here. I think he should come clean now cause to me, hes been nailed (not in that context LOL)

As for mum asking you for advice, I would settle for 'This is one of those things I cannot possibly inject opinion in'.

But you need to corner the Bf and tell him that his admitting to mum has cause her to seek your advice and considering how you are the other woman in this matter it mayn't be wise for you to say anything since once it comes out that you are THAT person who turned her son gay, or made him cheat or whatever goes through her head when she finds out you don't want your advice to be used against you in any way shape or form.

Are you maybe past due for a vacation. Seems like I'd want to get out of town for a few months at least. And oh yeah, don't forget to change your phone number.

QUESTION:
How old is her son?

ummm ok here goes. No running no vacations. that's the pussies why put only mistertinkles is allowed to take the pussies way out!
NOW here is what you do. TELL THE TRUTH!!!!
Lies get you in to deeeeeeeeeep shit. Soon you and your partner will be up to your necks in shit. He has a gf and dosen't like sex with her will you two are going behind his mum/your friend and his gf fucking right?
Well I dunno about any of the other members here but I'd say your doing a pretty shit thing.

It is an awkward situation.
You might tell her that relationships are formed and broken and that is life but I would not say too much.

I feel at this point that you should have a chat with her son in an effort to find out what way he is thinking.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Joshular Wrote:Well I dunno about any of the other members here but I'd say your doing a pretty shit thing.

personally, I cant say I feel its shitty cause a friend of mine (supposedly straight) cheated on his gf with me twice.

ivorybenz Wrote:personally, I cant say I feel its shitty cause a friend of mine (supposedly straight) cheated on his gf with me twice.

... which is also shitty. Just calling it as I see it.