Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on being smooth down there?
I just got my body waxed/trimmed (back, chest, stomach, shoulders, upper arms, upper legs, and butt, trimmed lower arms, trimmed lower legs). I'm going to do a Brazilian/boyzilian but when they do a Brazilian they leave the pubic hair above there. I don't know whether to get that waxed off (do guys like it when guys are smooth down there) or should I just trim it?

p.s. the reason I did waxing is because I had so much body hair for 18 y/o, its quicker, and it lasts longer.

bald crotch is creepy...in a paedophilic type of way...trim the hedge, don't remove it

dfiant Wrote:bald crotch is creepy...in a paedophilic type of way...trim the hedge, don't remove it

he is 18, so...

Beinggolden,
That is only a decision you can make. It is a personal preference. It is your body and you decide what you do with it.

use that crazy acetone chemical thing that melts all bodily keratin into foam that you can just rub away

How's a guy like me, who wakes up in the morning after a wild night on the town,,, gonna know if I had sex that night unless I can find a hair or two between my teeth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin...........
Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just Kidding..

Personal preference - some like it hairy, some don't.
We Have Elvis !!

Lilitu Wrote:use that crazy acetone chemical thing that melts all bodily keratin into foam that you can just rub away

I dont think your suppose to use it down there. I heard a story that peter andre did this and went to hospital lol

Sorry - bald body reminds me of children... I'm not into children.

I am one of the rare (endangered species actually) individuals who prefer their men to be natural - the hairier the better...

How to do this?

You could probably ask a professional. You could do most of it through shaving, but to be totally hairless would require someone skilled since you're working with a sensitive body part.

I feel that shaving and waxing is out, and you're most likely looking at a chemical treatment or a lazer treatment. PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY CHEMICALS DOWN THERE IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S OKAY TOO. Being so sensitive you could bring yourself to a state of excruciating pain or cause a lot of damage.

I know it's possible to get it hairless though; as (this might sound pervy) some guys in my highschool gym classes were.

Personally like both hairless and hairy people, although smooth is perhaps better on muscular people. Smooth is nice, but hairy is manly, pros go with each of the two and I have no preference. But reading what everyone else has said --- hairless is not the preference of most people, so make sure you're doing this for you and not for other people for sure..

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I am one of the rare (endangered species actually) individuals who prefer their men to be natural - the hairier the better...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Gawd Yes!