Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So people are now proposing all over the States whether they can legally marry or not
I came across this video. It's simple, it's heartwarming, and there are more of the fun kind to follow.

I particularly liked this one. Maybe because the couple are no longer in their prime youth... so it's less of an obvious thing to do for that generation.

An original way of proposing... A bit different from a flash mob.

That meant a lot of tears.

It helps when you belong to an artistic project, and that they can all help you in the way you propose...

What makes it so endearing, often, is how unprepared most of us are to say those words that we never expected to be able to say, and how we don't always know how to react while the proposal's happening. There is no template. The common point? It's often a little history of how love happened.

Complicated.... no?
You can't go into Central Park again and not be amazed at what happens there.

Ooops, this probably isn't in New York... but some others are.

princealbertofb Wrote:I came across this video. It's simple, it's heartwarming, and there are more of the fun kind to follow.

LOVE love LOVE this thread! I smiled so hard it hurt. Xyxthumbs Now I see another one in the next post! God save the Queen!Luvkiss
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Too public?

Oh, I've got a collection for you, CCRox. I've been trawling the Youtube site... in search of the best ones.

Here's a Central Park one. The lucky thing for New Yorkers is they CAN get married.