Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sort of lost for words but Hi to everyone
I like forums because they're great places to stay up on ideas and find other opinions worth reading about.
I don't like forums because there always seems to be someone wanting to prove just how big of a jerk they can be byt saying everything they can to hurt and anger others.

So I'm here on a trial basis checking things out. I like the rules here. WARNING anyone contacting me for crotch pix or cam will be on my permanent shit list.

One other thing to help you understand me. I'm 26 and moved back to my home area after some time in the military. I'm in a tiny tiny town with only seven gay adults ( all over 45) I know of and maybe a dozen in high school here. I like it here because no one worries about whether someone is gay or straight. Most of the people I hang out with are straight. The older gays and I don't associate much because they have their own sets of friends and I have mine. We gays here all acknowledge we have little or nothing in common but the "gay" label and we're fine with it.

My boyfriend of 5 yrs goes to school and lives in a city of over 2 million people and finishes this winter. In his city there's got to be over 3 dozen gay bars. When he's done with school he's decided to move here ---- to a town of 1500, 6 hours from the nearest gay bar ---- because he likes the people (my friends) better than is and they like him as if he's 'just one of us locals.'

So you can understand I'm a bit out of place in gay situations most guys take for granted. I'm not a jealous or violent guy but the first time I was in a gay bar with my BF and saw a guy grope him I pretty much came unglued ----------- but not because I was jealous but because to me that was just so damned rude to the man I happen to do my best never to be rude to. But I was nice about it. I stapled the guys arm back on his shoulder and apologized for beating him with it. hahhahaha!

Just try to remember not all gay people are the same.

Hey man. Welcome to the forum.

From my experience here for the past short while, it's a pretty friendly community. Some are a little more blunt and forthright with their comments than others, but you don't see a lot of the whole trolling for dick here that I've seen on other forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forumSmile

ObW
X

Thanks for the advice Twisttheleaf.

Don't get me wrong I'm not some haughty taughty prude or anything. But the creep factor about peeps who expect that just because you happen to be on line they have a right to be rude to ya and expect you to show them nude pics really get to me.

I also can't deal with the people who just like to stir up trouble for nothing. I'll walk away every time from someone trying to start a fight over nothing.

WelcomeHi and welcome to gs

Hello memechose. Welcome to GS.Xyxwave

Love that intro dude and you've found a good forum for sure. When drama gets started just kick in your gear and scoot around. This place actually RoCkS!! Welcome to GS! Wavey

My first time in a gay bar (not out yet), with a female friend who was out, a dude came from behind and jumped on my back begging for a piggy back ride. I jumped up and backwards landing right on top and knocked him out cold. Poor dear was just being friendly I suppose but you just can't assume all of us go for that sort o' crap first time in a gay bar! I did become a regular but he never messed with me again.

GS is different from every other forum I've been in or visit now. I hope you'll be part of what makes it special over the long haul! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Peace be to all who enter here.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey man, I didn't read all of that, but welcome to the forum.

So...got any dick pics???

//jk, lol

Iceblink Wrote:Hello memechose. Welcome to GS.Xyxwave

Hi Iceblink!

I'm exploring around getting a feel for this site
I saw what you typed elsewhere about your relationship & what me and BF call MANogamy because there's nothing Monotonous about it. But we've been doing 5 yrs long distance, seeing each other 4x a yr.

Nice to see so many couples in here. Had I known before I joined there'd be another name besides memechose.