Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can really use some advice.
So since this is my first post I'll start off by saying hi everyone ��.

On to what brings me here. A long time ago I had came out to my friends as bi curious and that after taking to a therapist that I may be transgender. That may be did over time and experimenting with clothes and underwear became a definite. All of my friends were very supportive thankfully.
Since then some of my friends have tried hooking me up so I can test out my curiosity but I kept backing out because of nerves and a crush on a friend that was in a relationship.

Well last night he was over at my place and told me his relationship had ended....i was soo excited but still felt sorry for him. Well after some taking we started kissing and moved to the bedroom. He told me that he is 100% top and explained to me what that means and offered to not go further. Well being trans I figured what a better way to get used to everything and said let's go.

He was gentile and everything was amazing...until I came. From there out everything was uncomfortable and felt like a metal rod inside me.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on making the time between me exploding, and him exploding more comfortable and as absolutely amazing as the first 10-15min, as it didn't happen just last night but also this morning.

Thanks in advance for any advice yall have.

Okay so...am I correct in assuming that you reached orgasm with only penetration(and your first time)? And after you came, you lost that "high" of arousal and things then became uncomfortable?

My first bit of advice would be...practice. Keep it slow, stretch things out, lots of lube and foreplay but not enough to get you off until he's there with you. It's probably going to take some time and practice to find that....timing where you both hit peak, if not together then at least relatively close so you aren't losing that arousal when you blow.

Yes you are correct, only penetration (and I felt kinda awkward because I have never came in 10min before) and I don't know if I lost the high because I would say about 5min later I did start to get hard again, but didn't become fully erect. But yes soon after it became uncomfortable.

And from what your saying I'm guessing you're suggesting get it as often as possible? Because if so then no problem lol. Also are there any positions that can make it more comfortable? We did missionary, doggy and I tried riding but failed because he kept falling out of me, and me on my side with a leg pulled up to my stomach.

Chriseber - sounds like you had a wonderful experience. Enjoy it for what it was, not for what it wasn't.

Any better positions? Your body is yours. Your body will let you know which one feels right. Try them all. Smile (and always report to us how it was - some of us like to live/love vicariously through others).

well that sounds like a problem sorry if my help isn't that good but they do make things that make you last longer also with time it wont hurt it in fact get you going again.

also happy to hear you and your crush are in relationship i hope its a happy one.

After you cum your prostrate will tighten up and it can be uncomfortable and painful unless you have a great top who is born to fuck and can respond to your body and take you to the next level.....

If he is good...it will be more exciting after you cum...but good tops are hard to find.

Some people are just built that way, and no longer enjoy being penetrated after they cum. I think the cardinal rule of sex is if you don't like it, don't do it.

So night two came and went. I had told my boyfriend what was going on and he said just relax after instead of trying to enjoy it....and it helped a lot.

I do have a question though, he had texted me asking me when I will let him breed me....is he asking if I will let him cum in me?

Also this might sound stupid but does anyone have any advice for how to give head?? Never done it before and since I was 100% virgin until the other night have zero past experiences to fall back on.

Good that night two was better. Practice will make it perfect, or at least really fun.

Yes, it sounds like he wants to cum in you.

Advice is like a fourteen inch dick that's as big around as a forearm....

No one ever takes it.