Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiss
Is it normal to get an erection when my guy kisses me (even if its just a goodbye kiss)?
Or am I being too lustful?

I had to make out with a woman for a play I was in a years ago. First rehearsal that we practiced the kiss I had... an awakening...

I turned my body upstage and bent over like I was thinking about something. Not very smooth. I'm the sure the cast and crew knew what was up. Kind of embarrassing, but fuck it, it wasn't my fault... she was hot.

And what is being "too lustful" anyway? He's your fella. I'm sure he's very flattered.

Talk it out with your boner

Dear Anonymous,

I can't tell you if it is normal to get an erection when kissing your guy until I kiss him.
I bid NO Trump!

I have this image now of Anonymous and Fella X making out and all of a sudden Anonymous starts to unexpectedly move backwards as if on a conveyer belt, a look of surprise on Fella X's face. Then they both look down to see it was the force of Anonymous' lust which propelled him back.

O.o sometimes I even get a boner when my friends kiss me goodbye.

There's no sin in throwing wood when you get kissed. Just make sure your underwear are stuffed with enough tissue in case he French kisses you.

it's so normal that you shouldn't even be wondering about whether it's normal.

Wade Wrote:Then they both look down to see it was the force of Anonymous' lust which propelled him back.

you're supposed to propel inward, ya know.

A good French kiss always gets me hard. I don't try to hide my bulge, in fact I'll rub it against his just to let him know he's having the desired effect on me.