Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I got my Lover back with spells
My Ex, Donald. Left for a reason he didn't make known to me. I was so sad, devastated and depressed, he was my everything, i loved him so much.
We shared a lot of time, passion and experience together.
But in August, he found someone in Scotland, and traveled to be with the that person, because he was rich and promised Donald a lot of things.
I met a powerful spell caster / psychic online. They assured me that they could help me get my lover back in 5 to 7 days. I was skeptical at first, but getting Donald back was worth the try. So i emailed the spell caster and then told him my problem and that i wanted Donald back. I sent the details they requested, and then made payment for the spells.
after the 5th day, Donald called me, he sounded bitter, and told me how he was feeling remorseful over what he did to me, and told me he was coming back, he apologized to me countless times, i accepted.
He flew back to be with me, and now we are happy together again. The spell really worked, i emailed the spell caster again and thanked them so much. and i promised them that i would help people know about their work, and i want people to get ther Ex-Lovers back if they wish to.
If you need help, you can contact them too.
You can find their email and webpage in my profile biography, as i cannot post email links here. or send me a private message here, request for the contact..
Peace be to you all.
Cheers.

I can just imagine, while the OP is picturing a shamanic rain dance or a witch cackling over a cauldron, all the scenarios for what the spell actually was: compromising videotapes used as blackmail, a little helping of extraordinary rendition...we got any screenwriters around here?

Thanks for that. Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I read it.

[Image: blue_wizard.gif]

I believe that Wicca and 'spellcasting' are legitimate religions. That being said, the one commandment that a wiccan has is "If it harms no one, do what you will".

I would say that taking someone's free will is harming them, and if the spell truly did work, someone's gonna get bit back hard for it.

As for me, I'd rather be loved by someone who chose to love me on their own, instead of having someone do something to them to make them love me.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Are you related to the guy who to us he read the book about limitations on anal sex?

[Image: bullshit.jpg]

I hear wiccan spam tastes like bats wings, lizards tails, and Eye of newt.

I'm relatively sure as bizarre as this OP is, still falls under some coc of NO advertising and preying on the vulnerabilities of the people here.

Enchanting!

I find the OP's advertisement lacking in significant detail. Exactly what sort of gruesome death did Donald's Scotty meet? Was he flung off a rampart? Was he dissolved in a puddle of ektoplasm after a marathon of unrestrained skelping?

And doesn't all this spell-casting and subsequent misspelling just lead us into a never-ending arms race of occultic whammies? I mean, sure, Badoldgoldstreak got his Duck back, but what about when Donald's Scotty's family puts their counter-whammy on Badold? Will it just keep spiraling upward until Queen Elizabeth puts an ICBM-level hex on Texas, and then Governor Perry accidentally misfires a megaton doozy and it hits Russia, and someone gets hurt? Madness, I say.

And why doesn't the CIA hire Wiccans to put whammies (if I may be so casual) on those ISIS dudes with the penchant for beheadings? Seems like a useful application of The Craft to me.

And why DIDN'T Steve Gutenberg look sexier in that movie? Surely his agent knew some black magic, but I guess it could have just worn off by now and we see him accurately again. Good catch.

So many questions. Sigh.

So isn't Donald going to be pissed when he discovers that you used a spell to make him return to you?

Then you'll need another spell to make him not pissed off.

So much work.

So how much did your spell cost?