Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So far so good. But it hasn't sunk in yet.
Jay came in the night of the 26th. He and I have talked about it and it still feels like he's just here for a visit instead of forever. We figure when Monday Jan 5th rolls around and he and I start getting up at the same time getting ready for work and school it'll hit us that this is more than a visit.

It's been a perfect winter so far for him. We have good snow without the awful winds. He's been practicing driving on the roads since the 27th and loving the Toyota LandCruiser I worked on all summer and fall restoring and pimping out for him. We unpacked the cargo container of all his things yesterday. Now it's a matter of finding places for it all. Right now the furniture and boxes are piled up in the livingroom until we can find places for it all. The cats think it's pretty cool having so much new tall stuff piled up for them to climb up on.

Today we're going to get haircuts, do some shopping and .... start at the gym. He's always been a gym rat and is going to stay on me to build up the weight I lost this past year. (nag nag nag hahahhaa!) We have a ton of things to do this week and next getting everything together for him to start work. We're driving to Pierre, the state capital probably tomorrow to push some paperwork. It's going to take about 2 weeks or longer before he's good to go.

When I've had time, I've been checking in to see how things are going with you guys. I'll be around when I can.

V.

Fantastic!!! That's awesome. Hope that you can unpack and settle into routine quickly.

Smile

Sounds awesome. Enjoy the free time you have together, routine will come soon enough once you both start 'working' again. Thank you for the update.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Thanks for the check-in, [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] . I can kind of imagine how 'strange' (not bad, just not yet 'sunk in') this is. You guys have been lovers for all these years but never actually *lived* together. Wow! So it is still sort of the 'old normal' the 'new normal' not yet set in place yet. It all makes an awesome love story, though. Wink

And, dude, I'm glad to hear he's getting your ass back in the gym. You need it. Just remember to make sure you get enough protein. I wish I had someone to get ME back in the gym! (Envious!)

Glad to hear that the settling in has begun. Once you have had wild crazy sex in every room in the house now that he's back.....you know, the kind that scares the cats.....then you can start to unpack.

Everything will fall into place as these things always do...maybe not the place you imagined...might even be a better place LOL

Have fun Virge...and remember..forget about he destination and enjoy the journey

Thanks [MENTION=12475]Mike[/MENTION].

Yeah... Nine danged years since we met. Crazy huh?
One thing we've learned from it is NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. We started out spring of 2009 looking for ways to move from the way we were into finding ways to make a real relationship out of it... but we never saw how we could do it. It just took time. We just solved problems one at time.

As for the gym... Jay's a gym rat and we'll be doing it together now. As for protein intake. I'm trying the supplements but they're really messing with my digestive system in unfun ways. It looks like I'll be eating Tilapia and other freshwater fish for every meal.... and being creative about it. I've been off my diet since Xmas but will get back on it after New Years.... I've been eating things all of you take for granted.

well, take care of your man for now. i'm sure you're two horny sex-starved animals. Smile

i'm glad you're gonna get to live a more normal couple's life from now on. physical proximity and connection between two guys is very important (in my opinion).

i laud your determination with sticking through a long-distance relationship, and i hope things will get even better from now on.

I moved in here better than 20 years ago and the stuff is still piled up. Let me know if you discover any secrets for dealing with it.

Glad to hear Jay arrived safely and that he is awake and enjoying the snow.

Just one question. What do you do at the barber with that skin head look? Perms are out.
I bid NO Trump!

Do you mind if I ask why you need supplements. A healthy diet seems like a better way to go, instead.
Just tell the bf you need lots of protein.1blue1