Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Stall My Post?
Why has my post on the Relationships section been held for moderator scrutiny, for the lad with the "Urgent Advice Needed" opening post (Richard)?

My others went through without being stalled...why has this one been stalled?

What did I do wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong. Until you get to 50 posts you will have a handful of posts that are held for moderation. Once they are moderated they will appear. It happens to everyone.

What criteria are employed in order to choose the ones that become components of the stalled handful?

Which ones are stalled, and why those posts in particular, I mean, really?

They are random..there is no criteria and nothing you say in any message will cause one to be held over another...

It helps to keep trolls off this site..and it works. Andy usually catches them in the first 50 posts.

That one got through. Richard's urgent help didn't. I'm just confused about the what?...and the why?...of it; that's all.

It will show up eventually if you check back...

Oh. Okay. I used to love splatting trolls on my forums, so I understand more, now. Thanks for explaining that to me. Paranoia is in my DNA!

Glad to help...it is confusing so I understand the question.

When you get to 50, a whole new world is going to open up. You can post links and videos and in some forums you can post with a bag over your head.

Iceblink Wrote:When you get to 50, a whole new world is going to open up. You can post links and videos and in some forums you can post with a bag over your head.

LOL!!

Yes, 50 is the magic number!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!