Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay or bisexual? Or straight?
Ok last spring I started babysitting this couple's son for extra spending money. I was 15 and thought I liked girls mainly up until this point. It's different though boys my age have always been behind and looking boys not like a man. He's 38 years old. I think that's why I never really had a crush on the same sex. Well the dad and I became friends and really close our relationship became intimate. He and his wife included me in their sex life and we had thresomes every now and then. I really had grown fond of him and felt as though what we had at the time as love I sure loved and love him. And I felt like jealous that he was married because I had grown so attached to him I wanted more and nothing really was enough. I didn't mean giving his wife oral either though. I could do without her though I was always on the receptive side of things and was sexually satisfied. I had lust for both of them just with him I fell for him and I was jealous of her. We had anal sex and I always throughout enjoyed being a bottom. I thought he was hot and gorgeous and he made me realize I like older men of his type but I don't see the attraction for anyone but him. He's expressed it was all just sex and he lied that he cared about me. I just don't really know how to move on. And I can't find other men atrractive I find myself attracted to girls my age and would like a girl friend if he divorced her though I'd still want a long term relationship. would that make me bisexual or gay or straight advice? Please?

Advice? Anyone?

So you ostensibly were sexually exploited by a couple you were babysitting for and your only concern is whether you are a homo or bi or straight?

I've got nothing.

Except ask your parents if you can see a therapist.

Rareboy Wrote:So you ostensibly were sexually exploited by a couple you were babysitting for and your only concern is whether you are a homo or bi or straight?

I've got nothing.

Except ask your parents if you can see a therapist.

I don't feel like I was exploited to be honest I knew what I was getting into and here 16 is the age of consent and seriously I don't feel there's a big different between the two ages. I just felt tricked and lied to and used because he made me believe he cared about me in some capacity.

I agree with Rareboy about telling your parents, then call the police.

Justme16 Wrote:I don't feel like I was exploited to be honest I knew what I was getting into and here 16 is the age of consent and seriously I don't feel there's a big different between the two ages. I just felt tricked and lied to and used because he made me believe he cared about me in some capacity.

15 is not the same as 16. It's under the legal age.
You say they tricked, lied and used you. That sounds like manipulation, assuming this is true.

Here's a little secret about being a teenager - you can't have things both ways. If you're going to insist that this was a consensual thing between them and you, then you're going to have to man up and take everything that would've come with it had you been an adult.

I don't get a lot of sense that he "lied" to you, unless you left out a lot of stuff. It's not like there are two modes - "love" and "don't give a rat's ass". It sounds like he cared enough to make sure you enjoyed yourself, but I don't get much sense that he loved you, and I certainly don't see any sense that he was going to leave his wife for you.

There's nothing wrong with the basic idea of being interested in older guys, although I'd certainly wait until you pass the age of consent before doing anything more with them. (Even if you wanted to continue doing so, you'd be putting them in heavy risk from the law by doing so.) As far as "What You Are", what you are is sixteen. You're not entirely sure yet. That's fine. Keep dating girls if you find girls that interest you. Keep fantasizing about guys on occasion if that floats your boat. I'd avoid fantasizing specifically about this guy - you've already learned he's a dead end. Feel free to use him to build a fantasy guy - one who IS interested in being with you in addition to having sex with you.

Lex

I think you are not getting the answers you want because this is dealing with something illegal. It was illegal and it is still illegal. There are only 10 states where the age of consent is 18 and California is one of those states, but in those states where it is lower than 18, there is usually an exception if the sex is with someone under 18 that the person has some type of authority over, and since this couple hired you for a job, they have that authority.

You are in very dangerous territory here. If authorities were to find out about this, that couple's child could very likely be removed from the home. The couple will both likely have prison time. Your parents will be informed. You will probably be called as a witness and not have a choice about it.

I smell BS...

Borg69 Wrote:I smell BS...

It is a questionable story, along with a couple more threads on the board right now.