Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong is it right?
I love the smell of a little must, is it wrong is or is it right? I love to be choked and love to choke men even more, is it wrong I abuse adderall to study, clean, wash my car, feed the dog, stay skinny, is it wrong? I'm signed up to too many blogs, is it wrong?

Is it...

...a poem??

I currently have space available in my dungeon. Choking & drugs are permitted for a limited time. Safe sex is optional !!!!

Just kidding.
We Have Elvis !!

yousir Wrote:Is it...

...a poem??

Nope. You must not read a lot of poems lol

..so...autoerotic asphyxia?...while speeding your ass off? Hell, what could be wrong with that...?

(...and they wonder why I get migraines...) Pengy

oreosplz93 Wrote:I love the smell of a little must, is it wrong is or is it right? I love to be choked and love to choke men even more, is it wrong I abuse adderall to study, clean, wash my car, feed the dog, stay skinny, is it wrong? I'm signed up to too many blogs, is it wrong?
[Image: matt-damon-promised-land-lost.gif]

oreosplz93 Wrote:Nope. You must not read a lot of poems lol

Ive read enough to know anything can be considered a poem.

Haikus, for instance.

MikeW Wrote:[Image: matt-damon-promised-land-lost.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

oreosplz93 Wrote:I love the smell of a little must, is it wrong is or is it right? I love to be choked and love to choke men even more, is it wrong I abuse adderall to study, clean, wash my car, feed the dog, stay skinny, is it wrong? I'm signed up to too many blogs, is it wrong?

Choking is a serious BDSM thing which is beyond safe and sane and becomes RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink).

Using drugs to get through the day - well currently I'm on several drugs which get me through the day. The only difference is that I have medical professionals who are my drug dealers and who 'authorize' my drug use. You appear to have only one doctor (yourself) and laws frown on that.

Wrong and right in this instances is going to difficult to determine.

I would suggest addressing the adderall issue because it is starting to sound like drug addiction, which can lead to other interesting things like hospitals, institutions, prisons and death.

Choking - as long as its in the context of RACK you will be fine. Google RACK and go from there.

I prefer to choke the chicken. Is that wrong?:eyebrow-wiggle-smil