Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poop no matter how much cleaning! :'(
Title says practically everything.

Never been penetrated by a penis before, but I have used my finger(s), and it feels great... until 30 seconds later when pressure builds up against the prostate and I quickly need to go poo - if I ignore the feeling, few seconds later it reaches the finger.

I haven't used enemas before because I realize that doing it often is medically highly inadvisable. Instead, I use an ear syringe to simply clean the rectum and it does make it clean! But no matter how much fiber I eat and how often I pass BMs (and obviously clean rectum again) to attempt to have a peaceful fingering session, I still keep pooping.
Even if there's nothing there, there's quickly partially digested food with lots of water that keeps getting out. It's like my body just keeps sending stuff down the colon EVERYTIME something comes inside just a bit. Sad

Help you guys! Dogrun

Oh Shit!!

You're doing it wrong..
Just like brushing your teeth properly it takes a bit of practice...

It is possible to clean yourself properly...
Or else a colonoscopy would be a nightmare..
Trololol...
Google search anal douching..
I'd get into details but this thread is a boner killer...

I'd shake your hand...
But....
Well...
You know...

You're using way too much water. Plenty of online resources for you to read/watch.

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] - I'd be glad if you could paste a link ^_^"

P.S. Googled a video on anal douching and it was quite helpful! Thanks a bunch for that! Big Grin

Well what do you expect? This is what the rectum was originally designed for - poop.

Maybe you are eating too much fiber?

I think some people are particularly sensitive to stimulation by a finder or a dick and it triggers the urge to poop?

Stop douching as long as you are just finger fucking yourself.

It is called fuck packing for a reason, you know. Wink

Darius Wrote:Maybe you are eating too much fiber?

I think some people are particularly sensitive to stimulation by a finder or a dick and it triggers the urge to poop?

Stop douching as long as you are just finger fucking yourself.

It is called fuck packing for a reason, you know. Wink
You misspelled 'Fudgepacking'
Genius !

So with fingering itself - maybe I could work around it all... but what about when I (would) have anal sex?

But I will take the advice mentioned:
1. Don't overeat fiber
2. Don't put in too much water
(3. A bit of online research later, wait for about 15 minutes after the cleaning process)

I don't have a lot of experience at being a bottom, but enough to know that my not douching was not a problem. I never did it and didn't see a reason to do it. I just knew when it was alright to stick something in there. I also don't finger myself. My fingers don't feel anything like a dick, anyway.

I have post this here more times than I can count: It is ALL about Muscle Control. Period.
I have never doushed. I have never had an "accident" (except for the first time, which lead me to ask a good, total-bottom friend who shared his "secret" with me). I have never had a partner who got "shit-dick" from fucking me. MUSCLE CONTROL.
~Beaux