Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting a married man
Today as I was on Grindr some guy hit me up and we chatted then he sent me his photo and he is just hot!!

Now although he is 37 he looks rlly good for his age and older men are always a weakness of mine as he is also looking for younger.
We swapped numbers and continued talking on the phone
He is so direct and straight forward that he told me he is married on the phone and he has a child.
He has been in numerous relationships before and hookups while he was married. Idk why he got married but he told me it was arranged marriage or smth like that. He said he is sure to not leave his family suffer and neglect them no matter what but he also has his needs to fulfill. He also said he isn't to be trusted relationship wise cuz he has commitment problems and what not.
Idk what to say here but am honestly interested to know him just not emotionally or relationship wise especially that the first phone call lasted for 35 minutes and that's a lot for a guy that you don't know.
He is married. I made it clear to him that I wouldn't get involved emotionally with a married man especially when my dad cheated on my mom and married another woman so I can't wreck someone's home like mine got wrecked.

U see how conflicted I am here. I have this awesome guy on one hand and the fact that he has a family on the other hand ..

We arranged to meet up tomorrow. Just chat nothing more. But I asked to meet up cuz I wanna know his reasons for getting married and I wanna get to know him more in general

Best thing to do is not get involved with him. I mean he obviously is just using guys like you for his own pleasure. I found myself in that boat and you don't want the reputation of a homewrecker. Leave well alone

[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] Me, I wouldn't get involved. I never get involved with someone who is in a relationship or married. Nothing ever good comes from it. My reasons are mostly moral, I also believe in what goes around comes around....mess around with someone's husband eventually that is going to happen to you. That being said, use your judgement, the guy could be lying to you about how he got married in order to get sex. I've found that most guys are grindr are dishonest about something.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] Me, I wouldn't get involved. I never get involved with someone who is in a relationship or married. Nothing ever good comes from it. My reasons are mostly moral, I also believe in what goes around comes around....mess around with someone's husband eventually that is going to happen to you. That being said, use your judgement, the guy could be lying to you about how he got married in order to get sex. I've found that most guys are grindr are dishonest about something.

Thank you for pointing that out. I never even thought of that.

verysimple Wrote:Thank you for pointing that out. I never even thought of that.

Karma will come around and bite you back twice as hard for wrecking a home. You come from a broken home. Don't put his kids through what you did

bryyzy Wrote:Karma will come around and bite you back twice as hard for wrecking a home. You come from a broken home. Don't put his kids through what you did

That's true! I will never have anyone go through what I've been through

verysimple Wrote:That's true! I will never have anyone go through what I've been through

Exactly I wouldn't wish that on anyone and you seem like a nice guy. Just don't get a reputation as a homewrecker. Just be polite and turn him down

I would leave well alone [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]. I can't see how any good can come from this situation for you. You may be curious to know more about him, but you met him on Grindr, and he has "needs to fulfill". So even though you are just meeting up for a chat in your eyes, it's clear where he will want this to go. He is being dishonest with his family, so he probably will be with you.

Well, I'm going to go against the grain here [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]. Married men having sex with other men is NOT UNCOMMON ... and I'd be willing to say it is especially common where you live.

For sure there are all kinds of good reasons NOT to do it. But.... IF... bold capital letter IF... you can enjoy the pleasure of being sexual with this man and NOT get emotionally entangled, then why not?

Karma? Get real.

Whether you do or don't have sex with this man has absolutely no cause-effect bearing on whether or not someone will "cheat" on you. ZERO. Adults make conscious decisions and then they accept the consequences of those decisions and don't piss, moan and whine about their life getting all fucked up because of some "mistake" they made in the past. They just accept the consequences of what happens as a result of their decision and make the best of it.

GO ahead. Fuck this guys brains out. Have a blast. More than one!

But don't get attached. He's made his commitment already and he's made it clear. OR... if you DO... If some kind of "relationship" evolves out of it... don't come back here pissing and moaning about your life when it all goes sour. Because you know damn well right here, right now, it would.

That's the thing I'd be most concerned about....getting emotionally attached, even denying the fact that it would or could happen with this guy. Chances are that this guy is probably going to cheat on his wife with or without you. Just have to consider all the different variables like are you going to feel guilty for sleeping with a married man... However, I would consider the guy the homewrecker since he's on grindr looking for guys to sleep with. Clearly as others have stated, be prepared to deal with any consequences and whatever happens don't get attached because a relationship is clearly a bad idea with this guy seeing how unfaithful he already is.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!