Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An unfortunate experience with ball play.
So this story is super embarrassing and crude but as i'm inexperienced with oral sex I need some help understanding what happened.

Last night I received oral sex from an older man. The guy really knew what he was doing(A+)
I like having my balls played with and I encouraged him to do so.

But towards the end he got a little over-zealous with the Ball play. It started hurting a little bit but still felt good overall and i was too far gone to correct him. So I just tolerated the pain, i guess. I'm not a masochist but i have a very high pain tolerance borne from a childhood of martial arts.

Big mistake! I woke up this morning and my balls were really aching. Pain tolerance be damned this fucking hurt, it was like bad back-pain but in my scrotum. It's faded now but they're still hurting.

Three questions.
A.How does this hurt so much more now than when it happened.
B.Should i go see a doctor or is this something i can safely ignore.

C. What are the odds that he did this by accident!
Do you think this guy was a closet sadist, doing this on purpose? Or am i being paranoid. How easy is it to do this by accident. He seemed to really know what he was doing otherwise.

Well, they are sensitive...

A - when it occurred you were in the moment and ignored the pain.
B - Only advice I have is to read through this list and consult a doctor if it seems appropriate. The biggest issue is torsion, or where a ball might have been twisted around. That's a serious condition, and needs immediate attention.
C - Can't really guess at that. They are sensitive. My fiance has one of his balls stitched to keep it in place. Any type of play causes him discomfort. Easy to forget in the moment, and even a brush against it can cause him to react.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/testicula...cle_em.htm

I'll admit my experience in this area is limited to say the least but I'll try to answer your questions and help as best I can -
A: I'm not entirely sure how it hurts more afterwards than it did during (speaking as someone who has been hit in the balls both accidentally and on purpose I'm sad to say) but if it does and its more than the feeling of nausea and aching that I experienced a short while after then the answer to your second question becomes clear:

B: Yes I would go to the doctors, if you are in pain. Chances are it may be, as you said, something you can safely ignore, but on the rare chance that it is worse its not worth the risk of waiting-and-seeing even if you may feel a bit awkward about explaining this to your doctor.

C: Hard to say, yes sadists do exist but its not possible for me to determine whether he is or isn't. More important is that you didn't communicate your discomfort and pain to him - I know its easy to get caught up in the moment and ignore the little things but you have a right to say how you want things to go, especially if you aren't comfortable. Chances are if you had told him he probably would have calmed down a little, he might even have appreciated you telling him (and turned the oral sex into an A++).

Anyway sorry for the essay, I hope this helps you in some way and that your balls return to their former glory soon! Confusedmile:

It's amazing what we'll tolerate in the heat of the moment. I couldn't tell you how many times as a youth I ripped some skin on my dick from chronic multiple masturbation, only to regret it later.

I'm not a doctor, but I imagine there's probably not any serious, permanent damage done. Give the poor boys a few days off and they'll be fine. But do watch them, and if you have any severe swelling and/or temperature go see a doctor immediately.

Three questions.
A.How does this hurt so much more now than when it happened.
Have you ever been punched in the arm even for fun - next day you have a bruise that hurts like hell - your nuts are way more sensitive then an arm....its normal that they hurt more after the fact

B.Should i go see a doctor or is this something i can safely ignore.
I doubt that you need a doctor - as long as you can walk ok - urinate ok -no blood in your urine , then give it another day and see if it eases - only if the pain increases would I be concerned personally (im no doctor though)

C. What are the odds that he did this by accident!
Do you think this guy was a closet sadist, doing this on purpose? Or am i being paranoid. How easy is it to do this by accident. He seemed to really know what he was doing otherwise.
Well did you set a safe word ??? if you didn't tell him to stop or be gentle then how was he to know you were not enjoying it - hes not physic ...he was just over horny I guess

Maybe next time you may need to coach the next guy mate Smile

Body areas like the scrotum would offer the least tolerance to pain. It was designed to keep skin tissue thickness to a minimum to keep conditions tolerable for sperm development plus it contains myriad of nerve endings, pain would likely be intensified there and not mitigated.

Well, it is a very sensitive part in the male body.

[MENTION=22948]TigerLover[/MENTION]: And the outcome (no pun intended) has been????
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=22948]TigerLover[/MENTION]: And the outcome (no pun intended) has been????

Ha!
There was no permanent damage and the pain faded to a dull ache the night of the post. Then they were sore for a few days afterwards. But now the twins are back to their normal, happy healthy selves.

I met up with the guy again but this time I bought him a coffee first. He was actually a nice guy. I told him about my scrotal suffering but I played it way down and just said I was a bit sore afterwards. He was mortified. Though thankfully not too mortified to "make it up to me." (without the ball play this time)

So all in all it worked out well and I learnt a very memorable lesson about the importance of communicating with one's lovers.

THE END