Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done it -ish
Right so last night was pretty wild, a cuople of my friends staryed the night we were drinking ect ect anyway drunk.

And i know it might seem perhaps too soon, but there was just such a burden on me and soo many questions were going through my head, ill try to explain the situation:

So mandy came round again and we tried again and again and again and i just wasnt happening for me, i just kept on going floppy, Cry , like i would be fine like with the foreplay n stuff but when it came to actually doing the deed i failed.

that brought me to the question of i love mandy but am i in love with her, and it just kept popping up all through the night and i really dont like doing that to mandy, i made her wait 8 months (8 months today actually) adnt then theres the point of im 15 regardless of my sexuality do i want to spend all my time with one person, me and samantha were discusing this and she feels the exact same way about colin as in she doesnt want to be tied down as it were.

right so im upset the vodkas flowing and i wanted to tell claire first becasue i felt she was my best friend ever but then im talking to lesley (by the way there were boys at the party just incase you thought) yeah talking to lesley and shes really supporive of the whole mandy situation and then she tells me that mandy is jelous of the time i spend with other girls, and then i got angry as well so all the emotions are flying at this time, or so i thought, so i take lesley out to my roof tell her its important, so were sitting on my roof with my blanket and she tells me like her deepst secrit, which to my schock was she used to get off with her gril pals when she was at her cousins, then she tells me that on a drunken night her and kaitlyn have lesbian sex:eek: i was not expecting it

so i feel ready and i can trust lesley with my life and we were hugging and i was crying and i just sorta came out, and she was like its ok its fine a understand, like no fuss was made atall and she kind of understood me because she has a gay uncle and i think that perhaps explained the me going floppy on mandy am i just not attracted to mandy or is it girls or what?:|

support or comforting words anyone, advice comment what ever please??

Ha fucking ha.

I was right.

I've given you my advice...
Use it wisely.

Fifteen years old, sex, vodka, female confidantes, wild parties, battling women ... all, but two of those are totally out of my league. I don't feel qualified to help at all. I tried being fifteen once, but gave it up as a bad job after only twelve months.

Jake Wrote:[COLOR="Teal"]Ha fucking ha.

I was right.

I've given you my advice...
Use it wisely.[/COLOR]

Jake Wrote:Padlocks and public places FTW!

[COLOR="Purple"]***are you sure you really wanna take Jakes advice Rofl

Um, Robertson, You are obviously an intelligent, sensitive young man.

In my experience, and I am rather happy that I waited till around uni to start EVERYTHING, there is so much going on with you concerning relationship, sexuality, friendship... and I am sure a lot more.

Sounds like there may be a bit of a conscious working here, or performance anxiety or even some find staying hard with a condom on floppy... and ya gotta start the foreplay with it on again.

Then you add alcohol and well... anything can happen/not...

Just take it easy... dont be pressured into anything (that includes pressuring yourself) and try to relax - GOOD LUCK Robertson Bighug

***oh, you can always try padlocks in public places Party [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]***are you sure you really wanna take Jakes advice Rofl

[/COLOR]

I resent that.

Finish it with Mandy, you are obviously gay, that is why nothing is happening with her. It is not fair on her to continue.

You are only 15, you do not need to tell her why, just say you are not ready for a relationship yet. You may eventually tell her, some girls can take rejection easier if it is because the guy is gay (they do not see it as personal), but yet again others are totally devestated that someone chooses a man over them.
You have already told your secret to one friend. Discuss with your friend how she thinks Mandy would take the news, and act accordingly.

Anonymous Wrote:Finish it with Mandy, you are obviously gay, that is why nothing is happening with her. It is not fair on her to continue.

You are only 15, you do not need to tell her why, just say you are not ready for a relationship yet. You may eventually tell her, some girls can take rejection easier if it is because the guy is gay (they do not see it as personal), but yet again others are totally devestated that someone chooses a man over them.
You have already told your secret to one friend. Discuss with your friend how she thinks Mandy would take the news, and act accordingly.

Yeah don't listen to this fool

You MAY be gay.

but i don't think it probable...

Like i told you, stress.

you were thinking about it too much.
And by the way you described it to me...

(which by the way i hate you for)

you CLEARLY weren't thinking of the fun side of it

marshlander Wrote:I tried being fifteen once, but gave it up as a bad job after only twelve months.

Rofl
comical stuff marshlander

thanks for the advice bar the randomer, that was a bit harsh and i dont know ill give it one more try see what happens Sad

Third times the charm. Wink

Robertson, honey, I'd like to give you some words of support, but to my mind doing this while being drunk does not help. I'm not surprised you couldn't perform. To be honest, alcohol is not the best ally of sex addicts... It tends to work in the opposite way. It may make tongues loose, but then it also makes you go limp if you've had too much to drink. Smoking and drinking are definitely not the sex performer's friends.
So there's that aspect of things and also the fact that you are still wondering whether you should really give it a go. I think at 15 you have all the time in the world to fall properly in love with the right person. Why are you so impatient? Of you are gay, then you ought to be drooling over some guy, or maybe guys... not Mandy.