Poll: Should guys?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
2 66.67%
No
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should guys?
Just generally, should guys?

As in, do anything? There are so many rules that people make up and pull out of their arseholes about how "real men" should or not behave, dress, etc.

So just generally, should guys?

I think guys should, because if they do, and it is in fact a shouldn’t, it will help them learn what to should in future.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

(03-09-2024, 04:57 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: I think guys should, because if they do, and it is in fact a shouldn’t, it will help them learn what to should in future.

I agree, as I should.

(03-10-2024, 01:47 PM)enemasub Wrote: As I have said before, we all have our likes, dislikes and fetishes. Mine is to get enemas and anal. I know what I like and I have had it done to me many times before by other men. I will give another man enemas, but no sex with him when it comes to me doing it to him. I also have a straight side. When I am with a female, I like to have vaginal sex with her. I also like her to give me enemas. If she wants them, I will give her enemas as well.

I will not do oral sex with either males or females. Nor, will I allow them to cum on me. It must be with a condom.

enemasub
[email protected]

Now you're bringing your obsessive enema shit into my thread. Quit it. The report button is getting a lot of love today.

Try a little thing called respect. Not every place on this earth is a place for you to push your enema crap.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the word enema so often as I have in the last 24 hours. Hopefully, never will again.

(03-10-2024, 10:06 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: I don’t think I’ve ever seen the word enema so often as I have in the last 24 hours. Hopefully, never will again.

Ruining things, huh? The guy is a total self-indulgent narcissist, utterly unconcerned about anyone else but himself. I am amazed he has made it to his 70s when he behaves like this.

(03-11-2024, 04:46 AM)enemasub Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 02:59 PM)Scruff Bunch Wrote: Scruff Bunch,

If you do not like the fetish that I have that is fine with me. I am sure there is some fetish that you have that I do not like.

As for my posting about the enemas that I want, I have received some very positive private emails from some of the members of Gayspeak. However, they are not residents of Las Vegas NV and have no plans to come here in the near future. However, some of them have said they may come here at some time and will let me know when. They can host me in their hotel/motel rooms. So this goes to show that there are those who are very interested in doing just that to me.

As for any photos of myself, I will send photos via private email to anyone who asks. YES -- they will be nudes of my entire body. However, the face will not show in them. I will not send nude photos of my body that show my face over the internet. Nor will I allow other to take nude photos of my body where my face shows in the photos. Anyone who wants to see me nude and see my face at the same time, must do so in person only.

aS FOR THAT "REPORT BUTTON." I could use it to report your remarks about my fetish. As I said, if you do not like my fetish, you can always put me on ignore and you will not see my posts at all.

enemasub
[email protected]

QUOTE OF SCRUFF BUNCH"

Now you're bringing your obsessive enema shit into my thread. Quit it. The report button is getting a lot of love today.

Try a little thing called respect. Not every place on this earth is a place for you to push your enema crap.

Show me one post where I knocked the fetish itself lol.

You received a number of emails about an extreme fetish, from people on a site that is virtually dead. I wonder why I have a sneaky suspicion everything you say is a lie. I have to wonder if any of this is anything more than a deluded fantasy. 

People meeting an ignorant man who won't show his face and cannot host because he's cheating on his wife to basically help him take a shit. And apparently you have so many people interested in this that you've had to come to a dead forum where hardly anyone ever met even when it WAS popular. It's difficult enough to meet people ON POPULAR APPS even for vanilla sex. 

The fact is, it IS a more extreme fetish, and if you had any clue about the kink community, you would recognise that posting about it all over the place is NOT cool. You should restrict it to the appropriate places. And it is YOUR JOB to find those places.

The key here is CONSENT. Other people do not consent to you discussing your extreme fetish all over the place. Just like your wife did not consent to an open relationship. Other people matter.

Do better.

Here’s a fun quiz to help members decide if they want to get involved or not:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/quizzes/barium-enema-quiz

(03-11-2024, 11:40 AM)IanSaysHi Wrote: Here’s a fun quiz to help members decide if they want to get involved or not:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/quizzes/barium-enema-quiz

Msn-slapping

(03-11-2024, 11:54 AM)enemasub Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 11:13 AM)Scruff Bunch Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 04:46 AM)enemasub Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 02:59 PM)Scruff Bunch Wrote: Scruff Bunch,

I do not have to tell you who the ones that have replied favorably to my post. They replied and that is all that you and others here on Gayspeak need to know. I am not telling a lie when I say that they responded. One of these days one of them may get to Las Vegas and I will see them.

I am not the only one here who cannot host. There are others. As for showing my face, I do not need to show my face. I have sent those who responded a picture of my body from both the front and back. YES -- it really is a picture of me and not someone else. NO - I will not send one to you or post one here on the website. It has nothing to do with my wife. As I said, I think she has a hunch that I am on this website and lookling for a man ===yes, a man=== to dp this to me. She has not said anything, but I still think she knows.

As for it being an extreme fetish, yes it is. But, there are those who are into it beside me.

As for others consenting to me discussing my fetish, tell me just one who feels the way you do. As I said, there are several who have consented to discuss it with me in private and have said they are interested. They do not want there names or user names posted on the website that they have said they want to see me. I respect what they have asked me not to do and will not do it.

enemasub
[email protected]

Show me one post where I knocked the fetish itself lol.

You received a number of emails about an extreme fetish, from people on a site that is virtually dead. I wonder why I have a sneaky suspicion everything you say is a lie. I have to wonder if any of this is anything more than a deluded fantasy. 

People meeting an ignorant man who won't show his face and cannot host because he's cheating on his wife to basically help him take a shit. And apparently you have so many people interested in this that you've had to come to a dead forum where hardly anyone ever met even when it WAS popular. It's difficult enough to meet people ON POPULAR APPS even for vanilla sex. 

The fact is, it IS a more extreme fetish, and if you had any clue about the kink community, you would recognise that posting about it all over the place is NOT cool. You should restrict it to the appropriate places. And it is YOUR JOB to find those places.

The key here is CONSENT. Other people do not consent to you discussing your extreme fetish all over the place. Just like your wife did not consent to an open relationship. Other people matter.

Do better.

I will say I do feel the whole enema thing has been dragged out now and I wouldn’t mind not having to see it again. If it had been confined to one thread for yourself that would be fine. You probably have no idea but this forum used to be a lot busier and attracted users because it wasn’t used as a hookup site but more for advice and friendship. In fact hookup posts were usually taken down. Maybe it’s just a sign of the forum’s decline.