Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should guys wear muscle bras?
Here's another whacky and random poll by me.

I went with no. They're just awful and atrocious. Wear bra if you want and that's for comedic purposes or if a guy is into cross-dressing... muscle bra?! What a stupid fashion statement. The only one who could wear a muscle bra is Homer Simpson... for comedic purposes and he's not a real life person either.

Well, I'm at a loss here, unless it's what I think it is. Is this like a brassière that's padded to make people believe that you've actually GOT pecs??? (like the famous cleavage enhancer on women's brassieres?: the Wonderbra?)

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, I'm at a loss here, unless it's what I think it is. Is this like a brassière that's padded to make people believe that you've actually GOT pecs??? (like the famous cleavage enhancer on women's brassieres?: the Wonderbra?)

Yep, I think so.

Why? when men's naked chests are so much more interesting???

I don't even know what that is... or that men would ever consider to wear a bra.

This boggles me o.0 but what Exactly IS a muscle bra? and whats wrong with a bare chest

SilentMusician Wrote:This boggles me o.0 but what Exactly IS a muscle bra? and whats wrong with a bare chest

Muscle bra is allegedly something that enhances a man's chest. I've seen one disturbing wear it to cover his "moobs"... no kidding on that one.

I don't like muscle bras. They're not fashionable at all and bare chest is the best.

Also, they can hold the fat in. Totally against it!

Oh yes and what I meant to say in that post I made there... I've seen one disturbing person (I refuse to say who he is on this forum) wearing a muscle bra just to cover his "moobs"... some might know who I'm talking about. If not, good... he's not worth mentioning at all. THEN he has the audacity to go on to YouTube and upload a video saying that if he was running things... he would make a law requiring all men to wear muscle bras, just because he's offended by seeing other men shirtless... uhhh ya think he's gay? AND he claims to be heterosexual... no kidding here folks.

LMAO, Hey, why not, if it builds self-esteem.