Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you realise you were attracted to guys ?
This is a subtly different question than when did you realise you were gay, as some people will, I'm sure, agree that it can take time for people (particularly children) to make the association between one and the other ...

I've put some poll options to guide you. This will be interesting I hope, and hopefully the question hasn't been asked before ...

... and I've tried to word the question deliberately so that bisexuals can answer it too Confusedmile:.

Cheers all !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Shadow's post:
  • davdrocha62

13 years old

(damn that 10 character limit)
[-] The following 1 member Likes wouldlikemuscle's post:
  • davdrocha62

I was 6, and I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a special dedication to He-Man.

THANK YOU HE-MAN FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT !!!!!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
  • davdrocha62

I am not sure when i first realized but it took time to admit it to myself and others. However the dude from the thundercats and He-man was strangely attractive!
[-] The following 1 member Likes spotysocks's post:
  • davdrocha62

Its difficult, cos when i was a child (younger than 11) i used to have sort of a 'curiosity' but i wasn't conscious i 'liked men', that came when older.
[-] The following 1 member Likes drocko17's post:
  • davdrocha62

God...this is something that you almost have to look back to recognise, becasue at such a young age you don't really understand. Even before five I was "playing" with my male friends. This kind of play continued all the way through high school.....becomming much more than play, although I never accepted I was gay until about 20.

I had girlfriends and sex with them, but at the same time I was having sex with boys/men and then locking those experiences away in the "we don't think about it" box.

But looking back I can see that I had serious same sex attractions from the very earliest of ages. And my family was very conservative! No nurture there. It was all me baby!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Michael's post:
  • davdrocha62

Why you little tiger !!!!! Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
  • davdrocha62

Who you callin' little?!

The furthest back I can remember had to be around five with my friend Kirk. I remember everyone used to call him "little fat Kirk"...(How aweful). We had a play room at our house and we used to play....I also had "play time" ;-) with a couple of the babysitters from up the street (twin brothers)...nothing major but there WAS touching.

Wow, I just realized I HAD my twin fantasy and it was before I could really appreciate it! Bummer.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Michael's post:
  • davdrocha62

shadow Wrote:I was 6, and I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a special dedication to He-Man.

THANK YOU HE-MAN FOR SHOWING ME THE LIGHT !!!!!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Putting it in that context.. then perhaps maybe I was around that age too... my like for muscle guys was around then too. I'd try to catch some wrestling on tv and the like.

School story: In primary school, our playground was split into two sections - the quiet playground and the main playground. Between the two was a set of stairs that had a barrier that went around a corner. Bundles often happened in that corner because a few of the other bigger lads always thought it was fun to squash anyone standing there... and I think I had a strange fetish for hanging around at that corner!! lol
[-] The following 1 member Likes wouldlikemuscle's post:
  • davdrocha62

I think I was between 6 and 10 years. I always thought actors on TV a lot more beautiful ...Cool
[-] The following 1 member Likes CANADIAN BLUE FROG's post:
  • davdrocha62