Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you feel like a pervert?
for those that use the showers at the gym do you feel guilty/pervert,one gym I go to its just one big shower and the other gym they are single but either way you get an eye full,can't help feeling guilty and that I shouldn't be there,thought about not showering at the gym but after a good work out its not nice to be going home sweaty,anyone else feel like this?

I no longer have gym membership. Recession and all that stuff. But if they show it, then you're free to look at it.

I had to put up with the showers with my pers from 7th grade thru 12th grade, very few new of my orientation. I learned a few things but tryed not too be to conspicuous, was alot of eye candy however
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Do I feel like a pervert? Well not right now, but throw one in the icebox and I might take one later. jk

Honestly, I never felt like a pervert for being in the locker room or the showers with other guys. Yea when I was younger (12 or so) I was a bit curious and I studied things out of the corner of my eyes a bit but I got over it. Nudity in and of itself isnt a turn on for me really. Even guys that a physically appealing and nude dont get me randy unless there is a sexual context involved (like hes sucking me or visaversa lol).Rolleyes

Nah I don't really think about it when I'm there tbh but there have been times where I've taken a quick glance. Can't really help it lol. Honestly the only ones that typically parade around naked are the ones that most don't really want to look at.

funny you should mention when 12,at that age it was a crap,I guess with puberty, hitting the showers was a lesson in will power,I might even have the record for the fastest ever shower.

[quote=cry0s]Nah I don't really think about it when I'm there tbh but there have been times where I've taken a quick glance. Can't really help it lol. Honestly the only ones that typically parade around naked are the ones that most don't really want to look at.[/QUOTE]

lol right! like most nudes at the beach, you try NOT to look :biggrin:

shit don't get me wrong I'm not standing there knocking one off but for some reason my hair gets the two lather wash:redface: so you guys are really not fussed:confused: crap I am a pervert,taking baby wipes tomorrow.

simon Wrote:shit don't get me wrong I'm not standing there knocking one off but for some reason my hair gets the two lather wash larther twice:redface: so you guys are really not fussed:confused: crap I am a pervert,taking baby wipes tomorrow.

lol or perhaps your gym isn't overloaded with what Beaux and I have apparently seen lol.

simon Wrote:shit don't get me wrong I'm not standing there knocking one off but for some reason my hair gets the two lather wash:redface: so you guys are really not fussed:confused: crap I am a pervert,taking baby wipes tomorrow.

ROFLMAO your a card Simon :biggrin:
I guess I am just a nudist at heart lol nudity doesnt really affect me much, not unless there is passion to go with it