Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Love Cum!
LOL! I know the thought of eating cum is disgusting to some people, but I love it (especially if I'm really attracted to the guy). The thought used to gross me out, but I really like it now.
Anyone else enjoy it?

YES I DOO Confusedmile:

No, I don't find the thought all that appealing.

Lolguy Wrote:No, I don't find the thought all that appealing.

It's OK. I can understand that as I used to feel the same way. It's just... the thought really turns me on if I'm really into the guy. I also like when guys cum on my body.

Well, I've done things like that before, so I know from experience. It's just not something I'm in to. I know people who are in to it though.

I used to love sucking off my friend back in high school and having him shoot in my mouth. I always swallowed. I eat my own cum all the time after beating off. I dislike cold cum. It has to be warm and fresh, straight from the tap is the best.

A little graphic guys, we have minors on this site. Let's self-censor a little bit Wink.

As to the OP, not for me, but to each their own.

I'm not wearing my glasses right now. I thought the thread title was "I Love Gum" until I started reading the posts and replies.

It's definitely something I enjoy when I'm with someone I have very [COLOR="Magenta"]strong feelings for...[/COLOR]

not a big fan yet. Maybe in a few months/yrs or so, but i have tried my own and its kinda gross to me. I am eager to try other seed, but the people I give head to make me back off before they go (probably for good reasons). That being said, until I legit try it, im not a fan.