Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, sorry if im posting too many threads but...
i have alot of problems that i dont really have anyone to talk to about them but i feel like im bothering everybody on here. i just need someone who has time to help me... theres just so many problems i have to think about and i hate bottleing it up...

uh-oh. you're prone to attacks right now. some members here love to bully the likes of you.
anyway, don't be too negative. stand up. let others think what they think. so what if they're bothered?
it's your way of expressing yourself. and just keep doing what you're doing. if you wanna make a thousand threads/posts out of this, go ahead. if that makes you feel better. try opening up any of your problems and i'll try to give you my honest feedback.

don't worry, i won't be mean.....at least to you.

Don't worry you are not bothering anyone. That is why this site is here. Lots of people here willing to help so keep on posting

Jfierce Wrote:Don't worry you are not bothering anyone. That is why this site is here. Lots of people here willing to help so keep on posting

^^^^ This ^^^^

I'd also like to add, most of us are realy friendly here. So if you wish to talk about it in private you can always 'personal message' me or another memeber whom is willing to listen and give advice when needed Smile

Dark Angel Wrote:^^^^ This ^^^^

I'd also like to add, most of us are realy friendly here. So if you wish to talk about it in private you can always 'personal message' me or another memeber whom is willing to listen and give advice when needed Smile

Keywords. Wink

But yes, has to be the most friendly forum I've ever seen. No trolls, no 'my opinion is better', etc. Feel free to PM me as well. Smile

Zombie babes dont ever think your posting too much... We are a community set on helping those who need it most... Why??? Because then when we have problems we can vent them out... I personally wont judge you on anything whether you say 1 or 1 million problems.. I am offically stating i intend to support any member on this site who needs help

just dont want anyone to get annoyed and hate me and make me leave or something D:

zombie we wont babes.. When i was 18 i had begun self harming and to be honest.. id rather someone open up and go on and on and on and on about anything even if it is a repeat moment than do what i did... I wont hate ya hunni neither will others and if u wake up and feel an idiot dont.... Or ill have to find a way to make ya giggle somehow lol being an air head i have that ability

i started self harm at 13 -_- havent done it in a couple months tho... and thanks Smile
oh and you arent an air head ^_^

Awe, hun. you can't impress everyone in the world, but we are all friendly people here and you just gotta keep your head up high and post as much as you like, were all hear to help and listen. Smile