Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Ok I'm talking to this guy who is convinced I'm and everyone gay is going to hell. He himself is gay and mormon and believes unless we remain abstinent that we're all going to hell. Well I've basically decided to "troll" him. Gain his trust, make him think I'm reconsidering my ways, and then deliver the final blow such as pretending that I'm suicidal. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do or not since he REALLY pissed me off by saying some shit about gays and all that. Should I just move on with my life and let the guy rot in self-hatred based off his religion or should I commence with the "trolling"?

Personally, I would say trolling is a bad idea. Hating yourself is not fun, have pity on him. I'd suggest ignoring him.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Why waste the [COLOR="Red"]time and energy it takes to do something like that when you could actually be doing something productive like wanking or watching the grass grow or discussing the price of tea in China with a very close imaginary friend?[/COLOR]

fredv3b Wrote:Personally, I would say trolling is a bad idea. Hating yourself is not fun, have pity on him. I'd suggest ignoring him.

wow, for the first time, you made a sensible post. i knew there's always an inner intelligence in every twirp.

anyway, it seems like you are very affected with this mormon's views. just like what the airhead said, just ignore him. more so, ignore your feeling of hatred against his views towards gay people. let him be, if that's how he wants to live his life. there are too many people like that in this world. what's important is that you know what's right/wrong not based on religion, but base on prudence.

Virgin Wrote:wow, for the first time, you made a sensible post. i knew there's always an inner intelligence in every twirp.

P*** off, you miserable excuse for a member, this forum would be better off without you.
Fred

It is sad he feels that way. I've mentioned this site before, but I'd have him take a look at soulfource.org (specifically this section: What the Bible Says - And Doesn't Say - About Homosexuality ) and perhaps when he'll begin to understand that he can still believe in the overall message of the Bible and reconcile his faith with his homosexuality.

It can be hurtful to hear things, and sad to see guys in a place like this, but remember that these are the guys that need us to reach out in a positive manner more than anyone. They've been taught since kids by parents, preachers, etc that who they are is wrong, and that can be very hard to come to terms with.

As a mormon he will not know the first thing about his religion; only what Monson and the current crop of bosses allow. Oh, what fun you could have with him Rolleyes

Mormons don't actually believe in hell. They do however believe that a person earns their eternal reward according to what they do in this mortal life. So they have "three degrees of glory", the lowest of which (the Telestial) is where this life's "least worthy" are supposed to end up. Their founder, Joseph Smith, once said in a sermon that if we were to catch a glimpse of the glory of the Telestial kingdom we would be prepared to commit suicide to get there. Mormon hell doesn't sound such a bad place, specially since all those self-righteous mormons will be busy in the Celestial Kingdom creating worlds of their own and making spirit babies with all their wives to populate their new worlds ... sheeesh!!

DarkDaisuke Wrote:Ok I'm talking to this guy who is convinced I'm and everyone gay is going to hell. He himself is gay and mormon and believes unless we remain abstinent that we're all going to hell. Well I've basically decided to "troll" him. Gain his trust, make him think I'm reconsidering my ways, and then deliver the final blow such as pretending that I'm suicidal. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do or not since he REALLY pissed me off by saying some shit about gays and all that. Should I just move on with my life and let the guy rot in self-hatred based off his religion or should I commence with the "trolling"?

Allow his karma to make him what he is... He may not appreciate things in life as they stand now however in time as he grows older karma will deal with him how they choose to.. Like a jehova witness i had here once at my door said once Oh what a nice doggie so i said yes the dog is as gay as its owner goodbye!!! Karma will deal people in a way they deal with us... Ignore the mormon rub out the middle M i would... Moron lol

kindest regards

zeon xx

I invite JWs in, give them tea and cake and then try to convert them!
Fred

lol l have to admit fred they are comedy factors.... I think next time ill get my ex to answer the door to them in drag lol