Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullied Child Fights Back.
So today my mother sent me a video of something that happend in sydney austraila,

So from what i've seen through the videos on youtube is a small kid was picking on this grade ten student, punching him, treating him like crap.

So heres the video.. i'm kinda speachless from it.

What do you guys think?

P.S, i'm so sorry i didn't know where to post this, in debates or news, or whatever Smile

I've seen it too, CRAZY video! God, i hate bullies. I kind of want to call some of them out that I have as friends on facebook. hehe.

Hello,
I just watched the video and to be honest I think its bloody good to see a bullied guy fight back against the bully.. I think what did it was when he picked him up and threw him head first onto the pavement.. I have never ever agreed with bullying irrespective of how it has happenned and who is to blame or started it.. I think the mother should repremand her son like no tomorrow... If that was my son who attacked another student i would first off drag him round by the bastard ear in a old fashioned traditional british style to the parents of the childs house who my child had bullied and I would first off apologise for what he has done and state I am NOT proud of his actions.. I would then get my son to apologise for the behaviour he has done and once home id then tell him that if he ever does it again or even attacks another pupil not even god is going to save his sorry little arse because i will become the bully...
An example of this was recently... My dog attacked another dog for the very first time ever and caused a puncture wound... Totally out of her nature and she cost me £80.. The attack was un provoked but by christ did i go up to the dogs fighting and get right in.. Grabbed my dog pulled her off this bigger dog which was yelping and then lost my temper... Gave her several bloody good wacks... Exchanged details with the other owner in order to pay his vet bills to not have my dog destroyed (which by UK law he would be intitled to) My dog then growled at his dog so i wacked her again and she yelped... When i got home i shoved her in her cage and made her stay there til bedtime after having a massive go at her about the whole fighting thing... Mind you the owner did come round later on and for the next week everynight to check i hadnt killed my dog as i was in fits of rage!!!!!

I think on this note the parent should enforce the rules of society on her child or at l;east give him a wack!

It never hurt me when i did wrong

kindest regards

zeon

Sad thing is that the kid that fought back is now suspended from school.

Go figure...

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:Sad thing is that the kid that fought back is now suspended from school.

Go figure...

That happens because in society we beleieve two wrongs dont make a right... They bloody do in my book u are teaching someone a lesson in life they will learn at some point... If they choose to go play with fire expect to get burnt!

Yea, I have to say I agree that they should both get suspended, just because fighting is fighting. The bullied kid resorted to violence... i know you it's hard to blame him for that, but a school would kind of be condoning violence if they didn't punish him.

Although, maybe the bully could have gotten a longer suspension or something.

I see it as unfair anyway.

but thats just my opinon Smile

hopefully the school wont expell the bullied child... I never understood this as a child when i was defending myself i got bollocked too lol.. Whats all that about??? I hope that the bullied child is alright in life and the bully is taught a lesson at some point because the older he gets the worse his going to find things

Lovwed it though when he dropped him on his head despite the fact he could have killed him

I was more consered about the childs ankle when he slams him the ankle lands pretty hard on that little step thing or whatever haha.

lol well most kids may learn a lesson from this but i doubt this child has... I have a wonder wherther it would be used in alot of things like the fat disabled kid was on youtube or that fairy crying going LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE YOU BASTARDS!