Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need to post ten things
So in order for me to send private messages, or reply to private messages, I have to post over 10 threads... currently I'm on six... well seven if you count this one...

Hmmmm lets think of a few topics...

Have any of you been to Cape Town before???

Its the gay capital of South Africa...

Confusedmile:

The best way to up your post count is to post in the games threads, like Word Association or Person Below Me ones. You'll bump up to 10 in a couple minutes :p

no but i have heard that south africa is verryyyy acceptance to gay people

You do not need to create 10 threads, you only need to create 10 posts.

I've never been out of Europe. I would like to visit North Korea the most Smile

Yes, I have been to capetown and I loved it. Hooked up with someone there too, but never got his name lol. I didn't meet too many gay guys because I was on a trip with a good friend and staying with her family, so not too much partying. But I do wish/plan on going back sometime soon.
Not to mention, Cape Town is freaking beautiful. I wouldn't mind living there some day.

I'm looking forwards to visiting Cape Town on our honeymoon.

Pseudo Rob Wrote:I've never been out of Europe. I would like to visit North Korea the most Smile

Why on earth North Korea?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Why on earth North Korea?

The most interesting country on Earth, in my opinion.

You have the Dear Leader Kim Jon Il, General Secretary of the Workers Party and, his father, the still incumbent, yet dead, President Kim Il Sung. These are the two God Leaders of North Korea whos faces are everywhere. In the model capital city, Pyongyang, there are massive roads which are almost completely deserted at all times, all citizens are forced to wear the leaders face everywhere they go and the Dear and Great Leader must be praised and thanked for everything. Every home has a picture of Jong Il and Il Sung, every kitchen has a state radio which can not be turned off and holidays are scheduled to the huge grotesque monuments to the Kim Dynasty.

It is the most isolated country on earth and, so, it is also the most different.

Tourists homes are bugged, they are followed around both by 'guides' and undercover agents at all times, massive amounts of largely inedible food is layed out for them and everywhere they go there are staged encounters and barefaced lies.

i have never known anyone from cape town or ever been there.. I used to live with a south african gay guy who kept going Hey sister... Shucks man and DUDE!!!! He was a right giggle and talking about the black people carrying things on their heads made me giggle as well

Kindest regards

zeon

Pseudo Rob Wrote:The most interesting country on Earth, in my opinion.

To me it sounds the most grotesque yet drab country on earth. Also all tourists are shown Pyongyang's underground railway system, but always the same two stations. The existence of any other stations is yet to be confirmed.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.