Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Pubs vs Gay Clubs vs Gay Bars?
So whats the differeance between Gay Pubs vs Gay Clubs vs Gay Bars then?

I've only ever been to a gay bar in Bath and that was back in 2004.

I'd say that pubs and bars are almost the same thing... perhaps a pubs (if there is a difference) attract a more mature clientele and are a bit quieter ... you can actually have a conversation without having to shout.

And a club is just a night club with s dance floor.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Pubs also, in general, seem to have more chairs than bars. I prefer to sit down to drink.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

What I'm asking though is there scene any differeant?

Sweet? Why did you change your avatar? :frown:

I prefer the clubs over the bars though.

I'm thinking of going to a gay pub on thursday night, to see what happens really....

Hello,
Gay pubs are usually areas which open at stupid times for example my local one opens at 10am ready to serve the alcoholics queing up outside... With a gay pub it is a atmosphere a bit like a whirl wind because one minute people are happy the next ya got a bloody good fight going on... Furhtermore gay pubs dont require any essential dress code... As long as you are handling yourself well whatever state your in its all good...

Now a gay bar is a area full of snobs usually... Yes prissie queens looking like they discovered a skid on a hotel towel when infact they havent got an IQ between them to outsmart a gold fish... Usual dress trend tends to me smart/casual wear however in alot of bars trainers arent permitted but in some they are... Bars are known for serving cocktail mixtures prodominantly whereas Pubs deal with beer on tap... A bar may have beer but it will only have about 2 choices to choose from and the prices can differ as well as you are paying for the scenery not the actual product...

Now gay clubs are nothing more than loud horrid places full of either racid old men pissed as farts OR young dishy queens thinking they invented gay sex and the whole world needs to know where it lies... Clubs in Brighton tend to be over rated and dont usually close till 6am/8am depending upon the venue....

Hope this sorts this out Smile

Kindest regards

zeon xx

I think a gay pub is more me at the end of the day lol!!!

gay pubs are more me as well... l dont like bars as too snobbish

For my first visit what day and time sholud I go?