Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st time out the closet
The name's Mike, i consider myself straight but have been questioning my sexuality for quite sometime now (since about 13)... i have an amazing girlfriend that i love but i think i'm gay or bi; i'm not ashamed of being labeled by either but i can't see myself coming out until or better yet whenever i'm ready...

...IM BI!!...WHEW!! FEELS GOOD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHESTXyxwave

There is no other time that you should come out other than when you are ready Smile

AllEyesOnMe Wrote:The name's Mike, i consider myself straight but have been questioning my sexuality for quite sometime now (since about 13)... i have an amazing girlfriend that i love but i think i'm gay or bi; i'm not ashamed of being labeled by either but i can't see myself coming out until or better yet whenever i'm ready...

...IM BI!!...WHEW!! FEELS GOOD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHESTXyxwave

Ok then, that means that you feel attracted to both girls and boys, women and men, and that you could possibly swing either way, but if you've never had any romantic attachment, or sexual affair with a same sex partner, will you miss it? More importantly, will your current female partner (and obviously sweetheart) give you leave to explore that other side of you?

Hello and welcome. All will become clearer in time. Have fun finding out Wink

Hi Mike and welcome!
Sounds like you need a little space to find out more about yourself and your preferences. It's much better to do this now than when you are half way down the aisle and heading for the altar (or after the wedding!) It's no problem to have no label here and you're fine in or out of the closet. When you start to feel claustrophobic in the closet, that's the time to think about coming out but even then it's best to test the water before you take the plunge. You're safe here: you can mix and match to your heart's content. You can even mix your metaphors on this forum!

mix metaphors? well welcome to gay speakXyxwave isnt nice to get things off your chest

Welcome bud, hope you have a cracking time here Smile

Hi. Mike.

Welcome to the forum.