Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Plz...
Darius Wrote:There are so many weird people on the internet, it's hard to know if he just got obsessed with you because you were kind to him and took time to talk to him and he is alone and lonely OR if he is a stalker just wanting to freak you out. Do you have any kind of sense about him?

I honestly just don't know what is wrong with him. Is he like Gilhooy, mentally unstable and possibly suffering from dementia? Is he just a common troll who feeds on other people's discomfort? I just don't know.
The first week and a half that we corresponded, he seemed normal enough. We talked about regular things, like the weather, the Internet and how it has changed society, school and "kids today", ect... Then one morning, I opened my messages and he was telling me how he "dreamed" of being with me and how I have such a "beautiful soul".
He claims he is 68 years old and has been with his partner for almost 40 years, that he is retired and that is why he has so much free time on his hands, but those statement just don't seem to line up with reality. I noticed that his "partner" ALWAYS immediately thanked all of his posts, so I clicked on his "partner's" facebook page and discovered that it had been created AFTER he started writing me and only has one "friend"---this guy. So I HIGHLY doubt that it is legitimate. Also, the day he called my house number 4 times, I star-69 the number and a computer repair business answered. So much for retirement, I guess...?
I just don't know what his damage is, I am just glad it is over. The day my husband wrote him and I blocked him I got about a dozen called from a Google Voice number that I suspect was him, but thankfully that seems to have been the end of it all. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is...
~Beaux

What a fucking psycho creep.

If he harasses you again, gimme a holler. I'll put my foot down his dickhole.