Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Plz...
East Wrote:Oh man...I was hoping that the endochronologist was right...I was feeling how frustrated you were.

So...with the Chrones...is it hereditary? if so...is there treatment for it? I have heard the name a lot but am not familiar with the disease. How can they tell for sure? Are there tests?

I am so sorry to hear about the strokes...do you have any idea what might have contributed to/caused them? Were you aware when they were happening? I read that a lot of times people don't know when they are having a stroke.

I hope the neurologist can figure it out for you quickly...

I am sorry you are going through this Beaux ((()))

I can only guess that the stroke happened while I slept. I just woke up one morning with an AWFUL headache and when I went to stand up I just fell over. It wasn't until after the fall that I noticed the numbness on the left side of my face and in my left arm. I tried to convince Carl that I had just pinched a nerve but he insisted on taking me to the ER. I guess it's good that he did, because they were able to give me blood thinners for the next few days which they said would reduce my recovery time, but I would have never in a million years thought I would be a canidate for a stroke!
Your odds are higher of having Crones if you have a family member with it, so it is thought to be somewhat genetic but there is an environmental component that they have yet to determine. Thing is, since my mother was diagnoised when I was 14, I saw her symptoms and they are nothing like mine, but the doctor says that it affects different people differently and can even affect different parts of the digestive system in different people so it is possible that I COULD have it... I wnet in for the first set of tests last Monday and go back for the second set in the 4th.
Till then, I am taking them MUCH more seriously when it comes to me "taking it easy".
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:His very next message to me said that he wished he was here so that he could "massage away my pain"......

...yeah, bye. And block. Smile

Lex

Beaux Wrote:I can only guess that the stroke happened while I slept. I just woke up one morning with an AWFUL headache and when I went to stand up I just fell over. It wasn't until after the fall that I noticed the numbness on the left side of my face and in my left arm. I tried to convince Carl that I had just pinched a nerve but he insisted on taking me to the ER. I guess it's good that he did, because they were able to give me blood thinners for the next few days which they said would reduce my recovery time, but I would have never in a million years thought I would be a canidate for a stroke!
Your odds are higher of having Crones if you have a family member with it, so it is thought to be somewhat genetic but there is an environmental component that they have yet to determine. Thing is, since my mother was diagnoised when I was 14, I saw her symptoms and they are nothing like mine, but the doctor says that it affects different people differently and can even affect different parts of the digestive system in different people so it is possible that I COULD have it... I wnet in for the first set of tests last Monday and go back for the second set in the 4th.
Till then, I am taking them MUCH more seriously when it comes to me "taking it easy".
~Beaux

I hope the test will give you some resolution...and a solution or at least a way to treat it. Knuddel

With the blood thinners...would taking them reduce the possibility of another stroke? I always associate strokes with high blood pressure but I don't really know all of the contributing factors...

It sounds scary..I hope it is the first and last one Beaux Knuddel

Ugh. If anything I would try to capture the disappointment of thinking someone was selflessly reaching out when I felt like crap, only to discover that there appears to be ulterior motives. It may help him check his behavior next time (but I doubt it).

MikeW Wrote:Country living. Not a hell of a lot going on so everybody else's business is always way more interesting than one's own. Not to mention, everyone needs to be told how to live their own lives because clearly they aren't doing it right! Drove me fucking nuts. The worst thing was, everyone knew who I was -- that is to say, "Ray's boy," or occasionally, "Donald's little brother." Rolleyes

LOL every small town has (at least) one. Reminded me of a stage adaptation of the movie The Spitfire Grill... the woman in stripes (in this production) is Effie, the storekeeper/postmistress/self-appointed Perez Hilton who prides herself on knowing everybody's business. Apologies for the poor quality there's a better recording , but without the visual it's not clear who is who.

I cant add wise words like the other guys but because of your health alone I would think about cutting ties all together - you don't need the stress if things escalate (not saying they will) its not your fault if he gets hurt feelings as you did nothing wrong apart from be a friend to this guy - good luck with your doctors though, hope they are on the right track now

He's oblivious.

BTW, if you are a mean bitch, it does not come across here.

Beaux, I want to say a couple of things here I will try to be brief . First off I am sorry that you are not the best of health my ex mother in law had chrone's and I seen the problems she had and I am so so so sorry that you are going threw that . Second I agree that you have to cut this guy loose and I hope that you are able to get away with little to no problems .He sounds really creepy but I have been wrong before lol

Beaux Wrote:I really think it is best if I just block him, but I am going to wait until my husband gets home from work, let him read these most recent posts and message, and get his input first.
~Beaux

It is always best to go with your gut feelings. It seems he can't control himself, so it's time for you to take control, and remove him from this situation.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

He's toxic. Don't let him poison your life any further. It is best to end it asap before he gains more power and pleasure from "connecting" with you. Ugh.