Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Plz...
Darius Wrote:He's oblivious.

BTW, if you are a mean bitch, it does not come across here.

Thank you! I have really been working on it! :-D

Hi All!
This is just a little update about what's been going on with this *stuff*. When we woke up this morning, I couldnt help but notice that I had a LOT of email notifications from this guy spanning all hours of the night. Apparently, he thought it would be a good idea to send me depictions of his (meth induced?) fantasies of what he would like to do with me...um yea.

SO....that is the end of this episode! De-Friended and Blocked! Enough is enough, and I have neither the time, the pity, nor the patience to put up with this nonsense any longer! x dusts off hands x

~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:Hi All!
This is just a little update about what's been going on with this *stuff*. When we woke up this morning, I couldnt help but notice that I had a LOT of email notifications from this guy spanning all hours of the night. Apparently, he thought it would be a good idea to send me depictions of his (meth induced?) fantasies of what he would like to do with me...um yea.

SO....that is the end of this episode! De-Friended and Blocked! Enough is enough, and I have neither the time, the pity, nor the patience to put up with this nonsense any longer! x dusts off hands x

~Beaux
Good for you, wise decision. My partner's dealing with something a bit similar, but maybe not quite so bad, but it's still bothersome to him. He keeps me in the loop. I try to take it philosophically. What else can I do?

princealbertofb Wrote:Good for you, wise decision. My partner's dealing with something a bit similar, but maybe not quite so bad, but it's still bothersome to him. He keeps me in the loop. I try to take it philosophically. What else can I do?

There isn't too much he can do, honestly. My husband was rather pissed when I showed him the messages this morning, and even though my initial response was just to block him and de-friend, Carl felt the need to write him a rather forcefully worded msg telling him how disrespectful he is being. When he left for work this morning, I heard him lock the deadbolt, which is pretty out of character, but it is better to be safe than sorry I guess....
~Beaux

Thanks for the update. I'd be freaked out too, if I were your partner.

High five for doing the right thing, even if it feels rude!

Well I hope that is the end of him !! I am glad that your husband is so supportive and is able to help you work threw this while being so calm . I do not blame him for being so protective of you .I wish you all the best of luck !

you did the right thing. there's no reasoning with guys like him. block and forget about it.

also sorry to hear your diagnosis wasn't the right one either. that's a lot of medical data to fit into a right context too. i hope it all goes well with that. take care of yourself.

Ok...I just thought I would share with you guys the last series of late night messages that this guy sent me which creeped me out and pissed my husband off so bad:

Robert
1/26, 11:38am
My baby Beau, may you sleep like the angel you are.
Monday
Robert
1/26, 10:17pm
My sweet Beau, hardly a minute goes by that you're not on my mind. I 'visualize' you sleeping on your side watching how you draw each breath, wishing I could gently touch you on the head - my, I do let my emotions speak so strongly for those I love - but, it's from my heart.
Tuesday
Robert
1/27, 2:20am
Here I am at 1:18 am, thinking (not worrying) about you and how quickly you have entered my heart. I'm normally not a very trusting person when sharing my thoughts and emotions with others.
Robert
1/27, 2:26am
Then you came into my life and there is this unmistakable feeling of "I've known you for a long time or past life". I feel as though (maybe wish) I could 'astrally project' my hand and caress your head as though I were sitting in a chair next to your bed. Hoping you feel better when you awake - Love - Robert
1/27, 3:18am
Robert
The curse of taking long daytime naps, is not going to sleep at a 'normal' time. I've spent this time reading about your two main illnesses. In my estimation, the hip problem (painful as it is) is not as worrisome (sorry, there's that word again) as the 'Nutrient Malabsorption'.
Robert
1/27, 3:21am
The latter explains why (at least to my limited knowledge) you quickly fatigue and sleep a lot. I hate to bother you with questions, I really do, but do you have a severe B-12 deficiency?
Either way, I'm recovering emotionally from my panic attack over your health. Don't worry about me worrying, it's always been a character strait of mine. I worry - lol - even when there nothing to worry about. Continued sweet dreams my prince.
Tuesday
Robert
1/27, 8:22am
Good morning, my Beau Beau. Hope you slept well last night as I was watching over you. Sorry about leaving 30 minutes of comments for you to read through. However, you are that 'special' to me - Love, hugs and kisses - Your pal, Robert.
Tuesday

And my husband, Carl's EPIC (imo) response:

Mr Hickson,
This is Beau's husband, the guy who had the nerve to go to another state where the laws supported our getting married, just to ensure he knew how much I ACTUALLY love him in a time when only 3 places in the U. S. had marriage laws that supported our union, even if the state we lived in didn't. I didn't do it for the state, I did it because I have real love for my husband, a man that I am grateful to have wake up in my arms every morning. With that said, do you see no impropriety in your earlier messages?
Regarding your 'panic attacks,' you aren't the one who has to go to the doctors with him, has to help him when he needs it, and is there to be an ear when that's all he needs because of the frustration of dealing with his medical situation.
Do you refer to him as your (MY) prince because you have none of your own, or because the one that you claim to have doesn't really care, likely because of the way you fawn over people that you have never met. Would you have the nerve to say the things to him that you've said here in my presence, say in a public place? If so, I can tell why you have to latch on to those that are, and forever will be outside of your grasp. Try getting to know someone and understand who they are, and the people that are of import to them prior to inserting yourself into a life that you have never even vacationed in. To that end, I have asked my husband to unfriend you, and I would appreciate your not attempting to try other means of communicating with my husband.
Truly, a man of your age should know better, if not from experience, simply from reading the words you have written and trying to put yourself into the place of the receiver's husband or significant other. If you can't discover your impropriety, then you may want to re-evaluate your use of the english language and social media as a whole.
Have a great evening, and a great life, please stay out of ours.
--Carl

Carl was actually a lot nicer and more polite than I would have been.

"Good morning, my Beau Beau." ??? - I would have kicked him in the nuts just for that line alone.

I'm betting you haven't heard the last of him.