Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for a Socially/Romantically inept dolt... please.
Ha ha ha...

But no, really.....

I have to say I have had to deal with one or two of those types, as well as caught myself being that type also.

It is, to say the least, creepy. And even if you think you might have just been friends, the creepy factor is just too high to think anything else but escaping.

If you are so inclined, ask the guy what is it he is expecting from you, as words like "love you man" send shivers of ice down your spine. If he just seems to want to portray the "dirty old man", then I would just politely ask him to leave you alone and not to text you.

Tell him your boyfriend is a 6'-4" Texan, and he doesn't play nicely with others. You are expecting him back home any day now.

If nothing else works, then change your phone number. A pain in the ass I know, but if that doesn't give him the "hint", nothing will.

Just keep some mace on your keychain.

yes you are stupid - but I need to allow you to make you own regrets.

Look dummy - few men are going to want you - I don't care how cute you are, how hot you are, how great you can suck dick - whatever.

When a guy looks at you and decides he MUST have you - date his happy arse or you end up like Mr Tinkers alone and bitter or Worse - like me, alone, bitter drunk, suicidal oh look a razor blade...

Get my point?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:yes you are stupid - but I need to allow you to make you own regrets.

Look dummy - few men are going to want you - I don't care how cute you are, how hot you are, how great you can suck dick - whatever.

When a guy looks at you and decides he MUST have you - date his happy arse or you end up like Mr Tinkers alone and bitter or Worse - like me, alone, bitter drunk, suicidal oh look a razor blade...

Get my point?

I aint bitter hunee!!!!

I may be living alone, but I am not lonely.

[Image: 200.gif]

@ Sylph. Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for: someone to just tell me exactly what to say. I think the first line should be sufficient.

@ HumbleTangerine. I feel precisely the same way. Sometimes I'm not sure that my instincts are right or not, so I appreciate the validation.

@Bowyn Aerrow. I truly appreciate the sentiment, but to be perfectly honest, I don't feel anything for this guy whatsoever, and if anything, all I feel is tremendously uncomfortable. But I do hear what you're saying and in another potential future context I'll remember your advice . Thank you.

@Tinks. I DON'T WANT TO WATCH MOVIES!!! I'M SO SORRY. Sad

Wade Wrote:@Tinks. I DON'T WANT TO WATCH MOVIES!!! I'M SO SORRY. Sad

Ok, either everybody on GS tonight is on some drugs, or I am, cause not many peoples replies are making sense to me.

I dont remember saying anything about movies. Or did I miss something?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ok, either everybody on GS tonight is on some drugs, or I am, cause not many peoples replies are making sense to me.

I dont remember saying anything about movies. Or did I miss something?

I was referencing what the guy (AKA... you) said in a text.

"I get that. It's probably good. Let's watch movies, listen to music, and go there should we decide."

Wade Wrote:I was referencing what the guy (AKA... you) said in a text.

"I get that. It's probably good. Let's watch movies, listen to music, and go there should we decide."

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH............

Ok, NOW I "get it". Damn, I must be tired to not catch on to that!!!

Ok, Im coming over to sleep.....warm the bed up for me!!!
LOL

Wade Wrote:I was referencing what the guy (AKA... you) said in a text.

There in lies the detail I got hung up on...

Yeah he may be a moron who can't keep his mouth off the other subject, but he is willing to date - movies, listen to music - awww ain't he the sweetest guy one can hope to meet?

The dates I get offered now days ain't half that sweet.... The older one gets the less romantic they are...:tongue:Look at my options, Mr. T who refuses to pay for the bus ticket or Jason Vorhees... Choices choices.... :biggrin:

I think your mistake was saying "thanks for understanding" you should of said "thanks for not understanding"

not too blunt

If he persists, just tell him straight my dude, you have every right to do that, this guy knows what hes doing, trying to wear you down, its his game, hes done it before.

He was very straightforward to you, acting likewise would mean no disrespect. If you're not interested, I would tell him clearly.