Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any advice on Threesomes???
yes, some advice.

Be assertive. At some point in the 3some, the other two will be going at it and you will be on the side. You have to reinsert yourself into the scene.

Be inclusive. At some point in the 3some, someone else will be on the sidelines. Get him back in the action.

Be accommodating. One of you might be done before the other two are. That's fine. Allow the other two to continue as they please. Just because it starts as a 3some doesn't mean it ends as a 3some.

I have had alot of threesomes in my life and for the most part..I had a great time. I don't worry about "being left out" though I hear this as a common complaint. Anytime I am "left out" was an opportunity to watch which I usually enjoyed as well.

My advice ...trust your gut. if it feels right and you want to do it...go for it.

AdamAndWill Wrote:Adam: What???? I have to memorize all these rules???

No need to memorize them. Just jot them down and take the note with you to the party.

For me, threesomes always seem to complicate things. I've dated two guys where a third was brought into the mix. Both ended up in disasters for our relationships. Not to say that it can't work out for some couples. It just never has for me so far. Plus, there are too many hands...

I've enjoyed gay threesomes in the past and I reall enjoyed it. However the common thread here in various forms rings so true. In my humble opinion it is....Know what you are stepping into. Know the people that you are considering to some degree. Keep it safe. There has to be some communication betweeen all three individuals as to what they will agree to. Whether het or hom the same rule should apply. If you ARE in a monogamous relationship it does have the potential to cause issues later on so I'd be careful there too! I also believe it shoud be fun.....or if it isn't......whats the point? I have to feel relaxed and comfortable personally speaking. Mindless sex isn't my bag I'd rather have some sort of chemistry going on and some sort of relationship outside of more intimate things.

I've never been in a threesome, though i've had my chances. I feel like it would be strange, but also it seems exciting. Seems like you have to be very sexually secure to partake in such encounters. It's not something i'm feeling at the moment, but if you feel comfortable with putting yourself out there you should do it.

I am trying to set up a threesome now. With 2 tops and me. I figured between a mouth, hands, and ass I could keep both busy.

HoosierVet,
I don't want to become graphic but I prefer bottom most times I am with a man. Just my preference. The threesomes I've had allowed me to do the things that you are comtemplating and it gave me such a head rush I could have almost passed out. The concept though is rythym and comfortability between partners and again...........good communication. It should be a memorable and wonderful experience........not a slither in the dark with bad thoughts attached to it. In my opinion.

btw..........I'd add that with any sexual experience (to me) it is about pleasing your partner. I gain my pleasure from knowing I pleased him. Its about both of you being giving......or all three. Its not a one way street. (no pun intended)Grommit

This is one thing gay guys have goin for them straight guys dont. Nearly all the gay guys I know have done three ways but nearly none of the straight guys I know have. But they all wish they could talk girls into it. sigh.