Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom Double Standards!..
So I don't know if its just me, but has anyone noticed a double standards when it comes to the way bottoms are treated compared to tops? If a top on here raves about a guy he just slammed he will generally be seen as some stud and usually praised for his achievements.
But when a bottom recounts his night being ploughed by some guy, he gets ridiculed or called a slut, dirty bottom boy etc... One guy seems to be praised while the other gets his handed to him, pun intended.
I really am sick and tired of hearing about friends of mine being ridiculed over their sexual habits after all it takes "tops" and "bottoms" to have gay sex...So get over your masculinity and self esteem issues at the end of the day where all bloody Homos.

Am I alone in this or am I being too sensitive? Do I need something new to complain about?

Discuss people...

People are judgemental. Without this trait many of us would freak out if we didnt have a way to categorise and define things irrationally just so we can say we know about something that we actually may not.

Actually, the saying "it takes one to know one" holds some truth. What we think we see so well in others may actually be a projection of something of ourselves.

You're not being too sensitive at all.

The whole 'Bottom and Top' thing is completely unbearable, just like the whole 'Fem or Butch' thing. We are who we are.

I hate label's.

I don't know how some guys can stand being just a top or bottom. Bottoming is great, it's just different from topping.

I don't really know but why dwell on top or bottom? I sort of feel that a truly gay person is deriving pleasure from providing for his/her partner's pleasure. Sex is mean to the be sharted regardless of position. It is a position of the moment and not a predefined action?

I had no idea that kind of attitude even existed. Sex is never something to boast in my opinion, whether you're on the receiving end or not and there's certainly nothing wrong with being a bottom. I mean, technically, any man (gay or not) could derive pleasure from... that kind of thing ._.

If it's good, I brag about it.

when I was out of school & being introduced to all thing gay '' came out at 16 by the way'' but my first experience was with a guy who just wanted to be screwed nothing else he was bi and 28 obviously at my age hormones were going through the roof so I was more than happy but I took this as a learning experience .

That is why im happy i am Both Versatile for the win Smile best of both worlds

I have good bottom sex. Really good bottom sex Wink
IDC what people say about me. People going say what they are going to say and I can't stop them. they can judge me all they like I know what I like and thats that.